Fiverr Community Forum

I have not get order on my mining bot acct and it is on first page

Hello
The gig is having 4.5k with 35clicks

6 Likes

Good job !! Hope to hear more good news from you.

2 Likes

That’s a good news.
Do you get messages from buyers?

1 Like

From your Gig description:

Mining Bot are automated programs developed as lines of code by their creators and are made to sneak on to a user’s computing device.

Is this legal?

Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

Yes, But no possitive feedback

1 Like

My thoughts exactly! Why on earth would Fiverr want to let people have Gigs that would sneak into an unsuspecting user’s computer?

I have a feeling this type of Gig is not allowed here.

Besides the fact that this Gig seems a bit on the “shady” side, all of your Gigs (3 of them) start off in the 100’s of dollars - this one in particular is $100 another Gig where you create some automated thing to do stock trades is $300 and another is $400. You are an unleveled seller here - you have no feedback, no sales and no track record to show here. That could be why buyers are looking at your Gig, but gun shy to actually click the Buy Now as they have no idea if you can deliver what you say.

And, of course, again, my opinion (and it is only that) of your Gigs, is they are pretty shady looking!

GG

3 Likes

Why are you spamming this guy’s topic/post?

Do NOT leave a link to your Gig here. It has NOTHING to do with what the current poster is asking about.

GG

1 Like

I agree, this is great news.

5 Likes

Look at his other Gigs - I have a feeling none of them are actually allowed to exist on this site…

GG

5 Likes

It seems trading bots have quite a market on here although they all claim high earnings and mention nothing about risks, looks very shady.

1 Like

Malware/spyware that throttles the unknowing victim’s GPU to earn crypto currency for someone else.

Sounds absolutely terrible.

And with the current ridiculous shortage and price hike of graphics cards (influenced in part due to crypto miners), it would be absolutely scummy to create and distribute mining malware/spyware that contributes to people’s GPU’s being overtaxed and dying prematurely.

2 Likes

Right, and wouldn’t that fall under Fiverr’s terms about not putting up a Gig that “promises” a certain outcome?

Are there a ton of these type of Gigs here?

GG

1 Like

It wasn’t until about page 4 that I started to see gigs without reviews, some of them have some crazy pricing, charging anywhere between £100 to £4000 for the exact same bot, I know this because I clicked on a few and they would have screenshots with the same interface, looks like it’s just a android app too, so they’re charging hundreds if not thousands for an APK? A lot of the gigs had one or two reviews and were always from the US, makes me think these gigs could be paying for reviews.

Would take quite a bit of reporting to get Fiverr to start taking some of these down but to be honest I’ve never seen a profile I’ve reported taken down.

Edit: I really don’t get it anyway, I mean, if you’re making thousands with a trading bot why the need to come to a site like Fiverr to sell it? Surely you’d be making your thousands/millions with your bot?

1 Like

That’s because we hate to spoil the fun but there’s no such thing as “mining bot” okay? They made them up like “free energy devices” and stuff like that.

There’s an actual study on that: https://ccdcoe.org/uploads/2012/01/5_7_PlohmannGerhards-Padilla_ACaseStudyOnTheMinerBotnet.pdf

Plus, It’s an absolute outrage that new users are pushing the mining bot gig. There’s no evidence that mining bot will make a lot of money and they’re exploiting people who were in desperate needs for the services they need. Stay away from so-called “Mining bots” All you’re doing is wasting your money.

Please follow Fiverr TOS