Fiverr Forum

I have not go one order, plz help!

i realy dont know what i did wrong! not one order… EVER. plz help and give me advice! :cry:… and maybe order one of my gigs :joy:

Dear Owen:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: Should be a photo of your smiling face. YOU should appear in your profile image.
Your log line: I draw cartoons
Your profile text:

FIRST, WHAT YOU HAVE:

i LOVE to draw! so i made a fiverr page. i think fiverr is realy fun!
i draw cartoons for fun! if i do not get you’re cartoon to you in time i am very sorry, i am very busy this year.

IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THAT BUYERS WON’T BUY FROM A SELLER WHO HAS NO REVIEWS, YET GIVES EXCUSES FOR LATE DELIVERIES IN HIS PROFILE TEXT, YOU MAY BE BEYOND HELPING!

Note the edits:

I LOVE to draw! I’m here to create awesome cartoons for you, and I will do my best to deliver high quality on time. -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your gig description:

I Draw cartoon characters for you with my drawing tablet. they are fun and cool. i will do 3 gigs at one time. they are so much because I’m busy this year I will lower the prices next june.

I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but you just might not be cut out for this online freelancing thing…

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service[/details]

Limerick Heaven (or Hell)

You only have one gig. Why don’t you search “characters” on Fiverr and see who’s on the top row? Then look at your work and ask yourself, “is my work as good as theirs?”

Also, don’t ask people to buy your gigs on the forum. Seriously, that’s not how you get sales. You’ll get sales when you have several gigs, excellent portfolio samples, and a gig description gets to the point.

This is an example, and while this is a bit long for my taste, I respect it:

“I will create an original, black & white, comic book style, single character drawing to your specifications for any original or existing character (e.g. comic book, RPG, movie character, etc.).
I can work in a variety of styles depending on the tone of your character and how the drawing will be used. Give me as much detail as you can about what you want to see, and I will send you the drawing in high (300 dpi) and low (72 dpi) resolution versions, up to 8 x 10 print size.
There is a limited shared copyright on any art I produce. Mainly, that means I get to use the image for self-promotional purposes. It’s limited on my side, unlimited on yours…ask for details if you’re uncertain.
Please read the descriptions completely before you order and contact me to negotiate any extras.”

That’s Inkslinger gig’s description, also, his work looks amazing. I wish Fiverr didn’t have a rule about us not sharing Fiverr links here, but they do.

It’s a stupid rule in my opinion, how are people supposed to learn if we can’t share links from gigs that deliver?