I have not had a single order in two months

magikpen

Hello respected experts, I am relatively new on fiverr. I started toward the end of april. In my first 30 days, I had a total of 12 orders. But for the past 2 months, I have not had any order. Please I need your advices and contributions.
Thanks in advance.

The issue is that since the pandemic hit, tens of thousands of sellers joined Fiverr so the market may be saturated in your niche.

Reading this may help you.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

The issue is that since the pandemic hit, tens of thousands of sellers joined Fiverr so the market may be saturated in your niche.

Reading this may help you.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thank you very much for your advice. If you don’t mind, this is the link to my account; fiverr.com/magikpen. I will appreciate if you could kindly help me see if there is anything I am not doing right and needs attention.

Thank you once again.

Thank you very much for your advice. If you don’t mind, this is the link to my account; fiverr.com/magikpen. I will appreciate if you could kindly help me see if there is anything I am not doing right and needs attention.

Thank you once again.

If you don’t mind, this is the link to my account; fiverr.com/magikpen

Links to your account are only allowed under the “Improve My Gigs” category. You will need to start a new thread under that category to get feedback. If you do not your post could be taken down by a mod.

Archived