Fiverr Community Forum

I have nothing to do...!

I’m very unlucky. Because I did not get an order even after trying for the last 30 days. I do not get the order even if I have a good visitor at 2 Gigs .

1 Like

This post title actually attracts me to click on it, So, now as I just landed on this page, let me just give some motivation :grinning:
First thing, dont get disappointed, it takes some time to get the order. Once you get few good reviews, it will be easy for you to get orders assuming you’re good at what you do.
But, looking at your profile right now, I would suggest to seriously think about updating it. There are few things which client checks before buying from you.

1. Update profile description to be more professional and list your skills properly.
  2. Use better gig images man, you’re here to sell it or scaring people… :smiley:
  3. I suggest to update gigs description, instead of writing story, be short & clear with better grammar.
  4. You listed " PHP, Java & Android application" then Wordpress and then Web security. Better you write 1 or 2 but make sure you’re good at it. You may know all these but you can master only 1 or 2, so focus on that.

I actually dont write that much here on forum, but your post title make me write on it and truth came out :joy:

3 Likes

Day by day I am developing my skills step by step. (Don’t mention anything about being a learner).

Suggest you remove the above from your profile description as it does not come across as very professional and will put buyers off.

Also, make more gigs to showcase your other talents taking on board what @swayam89 has advised.

Now you have got lots to do! :wink:

2 Likes

ok bro…I am following your suggestion.:slightly_frowning_face:

Another tip: Don’t address others as bro, mate, dear, buddy, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off!

Also, no need to frown. You have been given help to improve your business. Smile and get on with it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes