Fiverr Forum

I have nothing to say, ok?

Ok, I withdraw, if this is what people have to say to what was my emotional sharing. I am sorry folks. Have a good day !

I completely feel you.

Frustrated. Afraid. Upset. Helpless!

However, the only good comeback is leaving a positive, informative reply so that future people can see why he left a poor review.

Hope that helps :wink:

:bulb: Joe

Totally doomed. You better delete your account.

Don’t you think you’re being a bit dramatic?

You have like 20 orders in the queue for your top selling gig, you’re going to overcome this pretty darn quickly. Once you deliver those 20 the 1 star will be pushed down - way down - 21 down.

By the way, nice stock photo! I’m guessing you got that off of Getty Image?

I used a stock photo myself when I first signed up. I’ve changed it a few times since then. The one I’m using now has been done by a 5r seller. I used a Disney cartoon version of myself prior to that - also done by a 5r seller.

What can I say, I love this platform.

A lot of people would love to have a 20 line queue. Be happy about it! Any day you have a job is a good day. :slight_smile:

Yes, Joe, have been here for 2 years and always felt the warmth of community and buyers but these days I don’t know what’s happening with me.

It becomes depressing when your hard work, your diligence comes to the stake. Hoping to be fine again.

I too love this platform. And that’s the reason I have been here for 2 years. I shared my experience and believe me there are thousand times that I appreciated things, the platform but my recent experience made me feel bad.

I can surely find the sense of mockery. Your choice. Carry on. I am fine to get 100 negative reviews if I make mistakes, but what I pointed was not my mistake. Anyway, you keep having your views (which you find dramatic, wow !). And what I have is the result of the hard work I have put for 2 years. Full day job and full night work at Fiverr.

Is there a rule that I can’t use Getty Image as my profile ? Your way of responding is quite amazing. You perfectly know how to pull the leg. Great. Your choice.

What I have is the result of the hard work I have put for 2 years. Full day job and full night work at Fiverr. Anyway, thanks for your response, advice and mockery.

yes please do read Fiverr’s term of service.

It clearly states that the image you upload must be your own, and you must own the rights to said image.

Do you have a signed release form from the model that posed for the stock photo?

Is that you in the picture?

I didn’t say that.

I think you have accomplished a great deal and have a wonderful profile. You don’t get to be a level two with all those amazing reviews and a solid work history if you weren’t a hard worker.

You’re reading into what I was saying. Oh, well, didn’t mean to upset anyone. I’ll go crawl back into my cubby and stay away from this forum for awhile.

Edit: You’re not gone already are you? So you got a little poke in the rib. Every frequent poster on this forum, especially the moderators, have gotten punched in the gut. When I say everyone I mean everyone! Read some of the past threads and see how DJ, Frank, the mods and all the others handle it.

When you get knocked, you get up and knock them right back. Trust me we can take it. This is a great community and you get great support here. Okay, so where are all the girls?

I find it amusing that you changed your forum topic title to:

“I have nothing to say, ok?”

Ironically, by saying that, you really DO have something to say. You are saying that you have nothing to say, which is, indeed, saying something.

Also, to be honest, I find it frustrating when an OP starts a conversation, and then heavily edits – and ultimately, completely deletes – their original topic-starting post. This is extremely inconsiderate to the rest of the topic, conversation, and the people that have chosen to participate in it, because now, the responses are out of sync with the original post to which they were responding.

Have confidence in your commentary. Don’t constantly change it, or even remove it completely just because you’re frustrated. Leave the OP post as it was originally posted, and add your thoughts to the discussion in the topic thread. That way, you’re not ruining your own topic by making it unreadable for others.

Since dem gurls aint here, I am putting this up:

You upset buttercup…

Honestly, I wanted to delete the entire conversation after receiving the messages which were nothing but the mockery on someone’s experiences and emotions. But I couldn’t find an option to delete it and so I had to edit it. I am sorry for that

Interestingly, the topic (I have nothing to say, ok?) is what pulled me in. So maybe it was a great change after all :grin:. Besides, I can still see the OP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

DJ,

You are officially an honorary member of the Gurl Club!

So, welcome Girl Friend! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t know what those are (which probably means something ) but they don’t look like girls to me. I’m female and I do not have eyes that take up 70% of my head. However, I’m HERE! :smile_cat:

We can change that! I can call on our resident cartoonist! Oh, @zeus777 - I know you’re awake!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: