I have open a New Gig!

bulbulislam487

Yesterday 133609 new logo designers on Fiverr. In five minutes, ten new sellers.

Also, around 16000 logo sellers with no sale ever, even with 1-3 years on the platform.

Try to be more specific in your offerings.

Thank you very much for your good advice. I want to know with you, How come I get buyer request at first before ten another sellers submitting their offer? Have any way?

Thank you very much for your good advice. I want to know with you, How come I get buyer request at first before ten another sellers submitting their offer? Have any way?

Refresh the page multiple times a day to see offers if you’re not saying any and type fast when sending an offer, while also making sure the offer is well written and specific to what the buyer is asking. Don’t copy-paste it all. The offers don’t have to be that long if that’s what’s preventing the offers being sent (eg. if by the time you finish writing it 10 offers from level 0 sellers have already been sent).

Refresh the page multiple times a day to see offers if you’re not saying any and type fast when sending an offer, while also making sure the offer is well written and specific to what the buyer is asking. Don’t copy-paste it all. The offers don’t have to be that long if that’s what’s preventing the offers being sent (eg. if by the time you finish writing it 10 offers from level 0 sellers have already been sent).

Thank you very much. When I send any offer I try to use different language and I try to know what they need exactly.

Thank you very much for your good advice. I want to know with you How come I get buyer request at first before ten another sellers submitting their offer? Have any way?

Be active and try to find out the timings of buyer request.

Besides, a short but helpful-minded offer can turn a buyer to your client.

All the best.

Archived