Fiverr Forum

I have problemm

i make offer and i send 5 usd to fiverr but i don t know whay i don t find 5 usd in my account fiverr

I ENTER TO FIVERR AND I TAKE WHEN OFFER AND I PAYE BY VISA CARD BUT OFFER NOT ACTIVE I DON T KNOW WHY?

Sorry @madalinanabil, but I don’t understand: when you buy some gig, money is taken from Fiverr and, when gig is complete, funds are transferred to seller.

So, why should you have that money on your Fiverr account?

We noticed you didn’t complete your order

So we’ve saved it for the next 48hours

fragglesrock would like to get started on the order but is waiting for you to complete your purchase. Complete your order now or feel free to contact fragglesrock with any question.

get your Website on Google Page 1 with my SEO

(2276)

COMPLETE ORDER ($5)

ORDER QTY PRICE

I will get your Website on Google Page 1 with my SEO × 1 $5

TOTAL: $5

Please contact us if you’re having any problems completing your order.

Thanks

The Fiverr Team

this is offer i send to fiverr for i have this offer

i send 5 usd but i don t know why not active offer

Send a ticket to Fiverr customer support team with all details.

yes but when i make r Customer Support i don t find when i whrite mu problemm

Hi I too have same problem. I made a ticket at http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/

please regsiter and provide your details.

Did you follow the instructions from the seller? If you didn’t, then your order has never been activated, and the seller can’t do the work.

The message also asked you to contact the seller if you were having problems activating the order (completing the order process). Did you do that?

If you didn’t do these things, then customer support is just going to tell you that you need to do them. You didn’t say whether you have heard from the seller or not. If you tried to contact the seller and haven’t gotten a reply, then file a ticket with customer support.