Fiverr Community Forum

I have quisetion please help me everyone

my question is,
my impression and clicks are getting low.I stay active all time but the gig rank is not rising.I get the orders from buyer requests.I am fade up with my gig impressionand click.Please help.
thanks in advance… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You may share your gig in the forum so that the others can see and you can get impression on your gig. But you have to be careful when share with forum. You have to write something then request others to visit your gig.
thanks to share your question in the forum.

6 Likes

Your gig will automatically improve when you complete some orders. And click impressions will increase.

4 Likes

get some orders. your gig will improve

3 Likes

Keep patience, hope it will increasing again.

2 Likes

Hi, [manira242585]. Share your gig on your social media profile and any group. Daily gig share with Fiverr gig title, some description, and Fiverr tags. You tarry to every day.

2 Likes

thanks a lot brother :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you for your reply

thanks
i will try your suggestion

@manira242585 Apu, you click impressions should have increased as you are getting order from buying request. Isn’t it working ?

1 Like

You share your gig in different social media like facebook, Twitter and linkdin. I hope your gig impressions and click will be increased.

1 Like