Fiverr Community Forum

I have receive a warning to publish my new gig of on page seo optimization

When I try to publish my gig i got a warning which says like that i can not sell this type of service .which is not allowed in fiverr.!here is the screen shot. i post a support ticket but no reply just got some auto reply mail and mark as solve how funny .Is there any one who can explain me the problem .hhhhhhhhh|690x346

3 Likes

You need to screenshot your gig description not warning, warning is clear.

We need to see the “culprit” i.e. the gig the warning refers to.

I can’t show the description because the gig was denied.
Here it is. I just wanna see my fault to be careful next time.

yes but i can not show it now from fiverr because gig was denied , i have the draft . i wan’t copy this.

@sohagpk I think Fiverr day by day decline their service & customer support and also upgrade some rules :sleepy:

1 Like

That’s because you used the word “math” but you meant “rank math” it’s an seo plugin.

The next time use “rankmath” instead of “rank math”

Don’t worry within 48 hours your gig will become active and the Fiverr team will delete the warning.

1 Like

Learn something thanks @cherboub for sharing information[quote=“cherboub, post:7, topic:469147, full:true”]

That’s because you used the word “math” but you meant “rank math” it’s an seo plugin.

The next time use “rankmath” instead of “rank math”

Don’t worry within 48 hours your gig will become active and the Fiverr team will delete the warning.
[/quote]

1 Like

is that really?? But its about 10 days over but i did not get any solution . But thanks for your good explanation which help me next. thank you so much.

1 Like

6 Likes

i did not get any response from them :frowning:

Finally My problem gone they remove warning and publish my gig

1 Like

talk to CS hope it will be solved.