Hi there, Today I have received my level 1 badge on Fiverr. I know it may not be a big deal still, no matter how small but it’s an achievement. I created my Fiverr account around 6 months ago but for initial 3-4 months its was dormant and I started getting order only form the last 2 and a half months or so and now at level 1. For those seeking for the so-called tips here is the story
- For the initial 4 months I did nothing, just created a gig and left my account untouched. Though I received a few enquiries from buyers(scammer buyers included) in between but never got an order.
- One day I came to know of buyers request where sellers can bid. And this was the turning point for my Fiverr profile. I, therefore, worked on my profile like listing more gigs, improving gig description and creating gig thumbnail.
- After that, I started bidding on buyers request and each time I tried delivering a professional pitch.
- I have seen many time people say that when you are a new seller you keep your prices low but frankly speaking, I never did that instead I think you must price your gig as per the value it delivers.
- Believe it or not, all the orders I have received so far are from buyers request . Till date I have sent 77 requests and I got 12 orders, that’s around 16% conversion rate with 0% cancellation.
That’s it. I just wanted to share.