Fiverr Forum

I have received my level 1 badge. Things I did

You would have gone mad on seeing more than 500 requests after becoming level 1.
I also became level 1 yesterday and when I opened buyers request, you know what there were 847

3 Likes

haha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah you are right. Before level 1 I used to see like 10-15 buyers request each day. But yesterday I was shocked to see 2100-2200 request.:laughing:

1 Like

Thank you friend. Wish you success.

1 Like

Hi. I am not completely sure if this is the case but, I have noticed that the number of buyers request you are likely to see is directly proportional to the no of different(unique gigs together covering many categories + different tags) gigs you have listed.

Also remember to choose on which buyers request to bid on. You may ask why? This is because if you have say less than 9(5 star) reviews one bad buyer request(say 1 star) would ruin everything and that because it would drag your net rating below 4.7 and after that you won’t be able to bid on any other buyers request(you would then have to rely on fate to receive orders). Keep this in mind and choose your buyers carefully at least in your initial days.

1 Like

Point 4. Thank you for informing!