I have received suspicious messages from some days

tahira_jannat

Hi Fiverr Community,
I hope you all are doing well!
I have received some suspicious messages and it says like, “I want to share with you an urgent offer. I am a widow and suffering from the Coronavirus pandemic. I have inherited some funds from my late husband. if you would be able to use it for the work of humanity…”
I don’t respond but I want to know that is it harmful to my account anyway?
Should I take any step against this?
Please give me suggestions about this and thanks in advance.
Regards
Tahira

I don’t know how but it’s already showing in the spam messages.

Then Fiverr must have automatically detected it as spam. If I were you, I would still respond to it, and then mark it as spam yourself afterward. I had a message that was detected by Fiverr as spam decrease my response rate. I got Fiverr to rectify this by contacting Customer Support, but I would still respond just to be sure.

Then Fiverr must have automatically detected it as spam. If I were you, I would still respond to it, and then mark it as spam yourself afterward. I had a message that was detected by Fiverr as spam decrease my response rate. I got Fiverr to rectify this by contacting Customer Support, but I would still respond just to be sure.

Thanks for the suggestion sir.

Hi Fiverr Community,

I hope you all are doing well!

I have received some suspicious messages and it says like, “I want to share with you an urgent offer. I am a widow and suffering from the Coronavirus pandemic. I have inherited some funds from my late husband. if you would be able to use it for the work of humanity…”

I don’t respond but I want to know that is it harmful to my account anyway?

Should I take any step against this?

Regards

Tahira

Report that message to Fiverr Customer Support

Archived