Fiverr Community Forum

I have received suspicious messages from some days

Hi Fiverr Community,
I hope you all are doing well!
I have received some suspicious messages and it says like, “I want to share with you an urgent offer. I am a widow and suffering from the Coronavirus pandemic. I have inherited some funds from my late husband. if you would be able to use it for the work of humanity…”
I don’t respond but I want to know that is it harmful to my account anyway?
Should I take any step against this?
Please give me suggestions about this and thanks in advance.
Regards
Tahira

2 Likes

If you report it as spam within 24 hours of receiving the message, it will not hurt your response rate.

1 Like

I don’t know how but it’s already showing in the spam messages.

Then Fiverr must have automatically detected it as spam. If I were you, I would still respond to it, and then mark it as spam yourself afterward. I had a message that was detected by Fiverr as spam decrease my response rate. I got Fiverr to rectify this by contacting Customer Support, but I would still respond just to be sure.

Simply, You can report that user and block him. :grinning: :grinning: I don’t think spam messages will hurt your profile. Because it already marks as a spam message. :smiley: :smiley: If your profile response rate down. Contact CS and give information about your problem. :grinning:

Thanks for the suggestion sir.

1 Like

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

click on out of office option

I don’t know if it actually is but this comment sounded naughty to me :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Report that message to Fiverr Customer Support

haha no but seriously when you dont want to use fiverr then click on out of office button

1 Like

Why would you recommend enabling the “Out of Office” mode? It makes no sense.

when you dont want to use for one week and one month , dont want to open fiverr
then this option for this situation

Yes, but that is not what this thread is about at all. Please read the original post again.

2 Likes

Report the buyer! I wouldn’t let that go, or they may be doing it to other. It is not allowed.

I have checked the messages again and fiverr automatically mark the messages as spam.
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.