I have recieved two 4.7 reviews with tips and good feedbacks

kasunsvy

Well, I guess they are saying that they are very happy with the work done, but something is a bit kooky in the way you communicated with them.

You can take the (possibly dubious) advice above and ignore it totally or take a sense of what may have had them think this.

• is you English poor? Write sentence order random Yoda like do you?
  • did you call the buyer Sir, Dear, or bro?
  • did it take you a while zzzzzzzz to answer them?
  • did you argue with them (even if you are right that a business card for a surgeon with blood drips is a bit dubious)?
  • did you hire on with people who have attitude problems - want heaps of work instantly for $5 and so can’t help but make you feel bad for their bad manners?

Two is probably not a real pattern yet but see what you can work out over time. Maybe show the chat logs to you priest to see if he can see what went awoggly?

🙂

Well, I guess they are saying that they are very happy with the work done, but something is a bit kooky in the way you communicated with them.

You can take the (possibly dubious) advice above and ignore it totally or take a sense of what may have had them think this.

• is you English poor? Write sentence order random Yoda like do you?
  • did you call the buyer Sir, Dear, or bro?
  • did it take you a while zzzzzzzz to answer them?
  • did you argue with them (even if you are right that a business card for a surgeon with blood drips is a bit dubious)?
  • did you hire on with people who have attitude problems - want heaps of work instantly for $5 and so can’t help but make you feel bad for their bad manners?

Two is probably not a real pattern yet but see what you can work out over time. Maybe show the chat logs to you priest to see if he can see what went awoggly?

🙂

Yes, thanks a lot for the comment. I think I took some while to answer the buyer.

So, I should be concerning on that

Yes, thanks a lot for the comment. I think I took some while to answer the buyer.

So, I should be concerning on that

Indeed. If you are asleep, that is fine. Fiverr probably even let them know you were likely asleep.

If however you left it for a day or more before

responding.

You probably had them worried. You gotta treat buyers with the same respect you would your hope for from them.

🙂

Indeed. If you are asleep, that is fine. Fiverr probably even let them know you were likely asleep.

If however you left it for a day or more before

responding.

You probably had them worried. You gotta treat buyers with the same respect you would your hope for from them.

🙂

Yeah, is it good if I ask the buyer regarding what’s gone wrong with my communication?

Yeah, is it good if I ask the buyer regarding what’s gone wrong with my communication?

I would not. They may be lovely and kind. Or they may either insult you or complain to CS. All other indicators here are that they are happy and may return if you have what they need again.

If you know that tardiness was your weakness, then you know what you need to work on. Intruding on them will not help.

🙂

I would not. They may be lovely and kind. Or they may either insult you or complain to CS. All other indicators here are that they are happy and may return if you have what they need again.

If you know that tardiness was your weakness, then you know what you need to work on. Intruding on them will not help.

🙂

Ok thank for your help.

Archived