Fiverr Community Forum

I have sent 1000+ reply for buyer requests

I have sent 1000+ reply for buyer requests. But I got only one order. No matter how much the Bayer Request is sent, the orders are not received. Please help me for get orders.

1 Like

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

I have sent over 6,000 requests. I have learned a few things along the way. One, put up your own buyer request to see what you get. You will see the crap people reply to them with, and then you can get an idea of what not to do. Second, you never know when the one request you apply to will work out or even turn into a long term, repeat buyer. Only the longer you sell here and better your profile, the more you will stand out when replying to requests. Plus, you just do not know what exactly a buyer is looking for in these, when they are looking at them, when they are making decisions. It is a numbers game. Got to keep plugging away at the request. Moreover, only apply to ones you know your qualified for and meet your interest. In some cases, you will have to explain why you are the best fit for the job.

2 Likes

thanks for your ideas