I have small Questions

mohammadsaym399

Hello @mohammadsaym399

You should be active on Fiverr as much as possible. Also make sure that your Gig SEO is completed properly.

Those 2 thing actually important for impression. You can also share your Gig to social media to increase impression

But here is a problem on my side. MY gigs are SEO Optimized but for the last few days my impressions of all gigs have dropped down drastically even I have not changed a single thing about my gigs. The ranking of my gigs has lost and my gigs are not ranking anywhere.

But here is a problem on my side. MY gigs are SEO Optimized but for the last few days my impressions of all gigs have dropped down drastically even I have not changed a single thing about my gigs. The ranking of my gigs has lost and my gigs are not ranking anywhere.

ohh, here can be many reasons for impression drop. Like you have cancel any order, late response to buyer, late delivery, etc.

But don’t worry, My impression was also dropped for many days. About 1 month. But now my impression increasing day by day.

ohh, here can be many reasons for impression drop. Like you have cancel any order, late response to buyer, late delivery, etc.

But don’t worry, My impression was also dropped for many days. About 1 month. But now my impression increasing day by day.

Well, nothing is like this. I never cancel any order, deliver my orders on time even before the deadlines and my response rate is super impressive. But suddenly my gig ranks has lost. Now i cant find my gigs on search engine.

Well hope for the best.

Archived