I have some Questions, please somebody help me answering!

naveennathan

First of all Fiverr is an amazing site to earn!

I tried in so many freelance sites to show my skills and get paid, but only fiverr took me to the success. But everything happening here is like a magic!!!

I posted a gig for logo designing, with in 2 days, I got 6 orders in same day.

then few other orders in following 5 days. I did my best work and got all good reviews.

But suddenly for last 2 days, no works at all 😦

And my other gigs are getting more views but not getting a single order, did this happened with everyone?

Can anyone review my gigs, and give me some ideas to improve?

And when I see some other designer’s profile I am seeing some unsatisfied customers gave negative review. Is there any way to contact them and give them a custom offer? Do you think this will be a healthy thing to do?

None of us are guaranteed sales just because we’re on Fiverr. Your gigs are a business, and you need to treat them as such in order to be successful. Promote them elsewhere online, write about them on social media – don’t rely on only the Fiverr search system to be your source of traffic.

If you want to have a successful gig, you have to work hard at making it a success, and you need to think like a businessman, and a marketer.

Don’t worry some weeks seem to be just slow on Fiverr. Last week I was swamped with orders this week is slow 😉

You can check buyer requests, you can apply for gigs there, and continue to promote your business 😉 Good Luck!!!

naveennathan said: when I see some other designer's profile I am seeing some unsatisfied customers gave negative review. Is there any way to contact them and give them a custom offer? Do you think this will be a healthy thing to do?

This part is definitely not a good idea to further yourself on Fiverr. Even if you find a way to contact people, most will not appreciate it if you send an unsolicited offer. You might also find yourself in a situation where the buyers assume that your offer also means you guarantee better work than they've received before, so if they don't care for your work your reviews could go down very fast.

As others recommended, just be patient for orders and while you wait, promote your gigs on social media. Use buyer requests. Don't advertise your gigs on the Fiverr forums unless you post in the section called "My Fiverr Gigs." You'll get there!

I’ll just throw this out as well regarding negative reviews - undoubtedly, there are buyers who were completely justified in leaving those bad reviews, and there are certainly sellers who do not deliver or offer substandard work. However, many of the sellers on Fiverr try very hard, and often negative reviews are from disgruntled buyers who were difficult to work with or are “punishing” the seller for not doing extra work, etc. You definitely would not want to invite those types of buyers to your gigs - they will be just as hard on you as they were on the original seller.

Archived