I have submitted Fiverr Pro application

Hi, I Have submitted Fiverr pro application 4days ago. but still, I did not receive any mail. can you tell me? when can I get reply mail?

and I want to know one more thing.is this my profile qualified for Fiverr pro?
www.fiverr.com/mdimran41

Please help me with this information.

Best Regards
Abdullah AL Imran

I have heard that it often takes several weeks to get a response. Approvals for Fiverr Pro are fairly rare.

No one but Fiverr staff can tell you if you are qualified to be in the Fiverr Pro program. They typically select people who have outstanding skills and a strong record of highly professional freelancing experience. Many have done large amounts of work for major companies either on Fiverr or before joining Fiverr and they can prove it. Generally speaking they have been charging prices over $100 per job (or much more) with a lot of success. All that said, there is no way of knowing what Fiverr will do until they respond to you.

I have got a reply after 2 months that my application has been stored in the records and will be reviewed at a later point. :slight_smile:

Plz how can i send a pro request, where is the form for that. Highly appreciate kind help.

I don’t actually have the link handy. Perhaps the OP can give it to you.

Thanks for your reply.