I have using fiver!But No Response

How I receive order,Every told me be online for 24 hours and I have online for 24 hours,But up till I can’t receive order can you help my to update my gig please!

How I receive order,Every told me be online for 24 hours and I have online for 24 hours,But up till I can’t receive order can you help my to update my gig please!

Part of getting sales is having a gig that looks attractive, is written well, shows seller experience AND shows that the seller is here because they are good/enjoy their craft. I (and other buyers) run away when we see a gig that looks like the seller put 3 minutes into it.

I’d start there.

Anyone can use my skill and help my to improve my profile!

Well, we can start here. If you’ve really improved your gig, then why is this part identical to countless other freelancer profiles on the Internet? Plus, you name a team in this description while all your other ones imply a single person.

We never use automatic vectorizing facilities as they do not produce perfect smooth vector lines. So our vector images will not have any jagged lines, irregularities or distortions. We always pay attention for all fine details and design the identical vector to your image.

Some images (with lot of gradients) might not be suitable for digital tracing. Therefore we strongly recommend our all customers to contact us before placing any order for this gig. Then our team will review the feasibility and will generate a custom offer for each job.

Don’t copy-paste profiles. It makes you look lazy, and that’s the last thing a buyer wants.

I have done all the things!

I have done all the things!

Well you may have missed one. I’ll help you. Your convert vector gig. You have one picture sample. One.

So was it that you were in a hurry to create your profile and didn’t upload more of your work samples? Or do you not have any to put up?

Your profile picture does not look professional. I know there are places on the internet that say having a picture of a pretty girl on your profile sells gigs, but that is not true. Also, your gigs are in a category where you have a lot of competition.

The picture is now a tractor! I don’t know if that’s any better, since it seems very out of place. But I guess anything is better than the dreaded duck face…shudder

Anyone can use my skill and help my to improve my profile!

Yeah, actually. You. None of us have your skills.

You say that you’ve done everything, but honestly there’s a lot more to be done.

None of us have your skills.

The more I look into “her” gigs, the more copied work I find. I’m out!

None of us have your skills.

The copied work is something on which you can work. Buyers can do a google search and see that your gig descriptions are copied. Many buyers will not trust you, to give them good work if you do not even work to write your own gig description. 😉

I have done marking,improving gig and online 24 hours

online 24 hours

What are you actually doing? Just sitting there looking at the dashboard hoping for orders to arrive?

I don’t understand why people assume being online 24-hours will generate sales, it takes more effort.

Archived