I haven't received my first order yet

ivanov

Hey, I’m offering photoshop service for over 40 days and I still haven’t got any order yet. I think I build my account and gig well. Can you guys give some advice to improve my gig and tell me how long it took you to get your first order. Thank you.

favicon-32x32.png.81650bdfc4cb2cc700cffa978fef279c.png Fiverr.com
edit-your-pictures-like-an-instagram-influencer.jpeg.84743d88572f4bfd5f56f6cf9820cbf1.jpeg

ivanov_ : I will photoshop your instagram pictures like an influencer for $5...

For only $5, ivanov_ will photoshop your instagram pictures like an influencer. | Photo Retouching is my passion, here You will get top quality and fast service with every package you select.High-End Retouch Includes:Pimples, Blemishes, Scars and...

Hey, I’m offering photoshop service for over 40 days and I still haven’t got any order yet. I think I build my account and gig well. Can you guys give some advice to improve my gig and tell me how long it took you to get your first order. Thank you.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
50e2ea947074d4c6561fdab5bf4765eb1ef04453.jpeg

ivanov_ : I will photoshop your instagram pictures like an influencer for $5...

For only $5, ivanov_ will photoshop your instagram pictures like an influencer. | Photo Retouching is my passion, here You will get top quality and fast service with every package you select.High-End Retouch Includes:Pimples, Blemishes, Scars and...

First, you need to be more patient. To get your first order I would tell you to share your gig on social media with your targeted clients. Please remember that thousands of sellers in the marketplace are providing the same services as you, you are just a new seller among them. You have to compete with those sellers. For this, you need to do research on the marketplace. Do research on the marketplace without sitting in the hope of getting orders by account. I hope this helps you

Archived