Fiverr Community Forum

I haven't recieved any orders

Hey, guys i have been in fiverr for almost two weeks now. I sitll haven’t got any orders. Can anyone give me suggestion on how can i improve my gig.
https://www.fiverr.com/hossainarif1971

I’m beginning to sense a measure of entitlement with these "I’m not getting any orders after being here for ‘x’ weeks/days’ posts, as though new sellers were owed work from buyers.

Hmm. Must be just me.

1 Like

Share your gig on Social Media, And Increase your impression. I do Like that and got Big Orders.
Thanks

this is something very normal for all beginners, nothing to be disappointed about this,

so first what i suggest that the services you are offering is something that a millions of other sellers are offers so that the key fact try to offer something new, or if you do not have any skill like that then try to offer them in a unique way, by making your gig more attractive, professional & that make a scene of trust in buyers mind,

@captain_786 & @hossainarif1971 Hope this point will help you, best of luck

Welcome. Take time to read through the forum and you will find lots of tips. Also you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you want help you need to make your own heading under the category “Improve My Gig”.

I waited 6 months for my first order.
:joy::joy: