I helped one buyer today, and when I asked for money he/she blocked me

pritampan

Today, one person reached out, he/she (***********) seemed desperate and I helped him to pass an online questionnaire in Python for more than an hour.
And after that as soon as I asked for money, he/ she blocked me. I have feeling this person may be doing it with others as well!!!

Can anyone please help, what to do?

Mod Note: Username removed.

Today, one person reached out, he/she (***********) seemed desperate and I helped him to pass an online questionnaire in Python for more than an hour.

And after that as soon as I asked for money, he/ she blocked me. I have feeling this person may be doing it with others as well!!!

It’s not okay to let someone do things like this without an order.

You worked for free, and the work you performed violates Fiverr ToS by helping this joker pass an exam.

the work you performed violates Fiverr ToS

Shaking my head over this one. :woman_facepalming:t2: Why would you, @pritampan think it was okay to help a student pass an exam? As a retired teacher, I find this to be despicable!

Today, one person reached out, he/she xxxxxxx seemed desperate and I helped him to pass an online questionnaire in Python for more than an hour.

And after that as soon as I asked for money, he/ she blocked me

That’s called cheating and it’s very unethical what you did. You’re lucky he just blocked you. You could’ve got banned for helping to cheat. 🤨

It was not presented me as a exam but he/she sent me some question which I think are part of exam…either way I should be carful if someone approches like this.

either way I should be carful if someone approches like this.

If I am suspicious I always ask the buyer straight out if this is academic work, or work for a class. They usually tell the truth. Then I tell them:

Fiverr does not allow services to be offered that involve helping students with academic work.

ToS States:

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activity, and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Since it is against Fiverr Terms of Service for sellers to do any academic work, I do not want to take a chance on losing my account, so I cannot do this for you. 🙁

Archived