I hit level two!

xander52

How do you know which level you are? and how do you progress in levels?

I mean I joined August 2016 and wasn’t active until January, I started to focus on my gigs from January this year and things are moving, done some work and all 5 stars with great reviews.

Go to analytics scroll down to the bottom and you will see the badges criteria and other stuff. Hope it will help you.

Thanks, you been great help. Any advice to keep moving forward?

Hard work is the key to success. Be active on fiverr search here and there like thirsty crow 😍 and make an idea which really standout.

Make your gig outstanding that will really help you in garbing customers. Use buyer request to grab projects. Initially i was always taking benefits of 10 requests per day but now clients are directly contacting me and i earning a very handsome amount.

Hi guys, I looked into my analytics, it says 2 not rated, though all my orders are rated, I have done 7 orders and all were rated, but in the analytics it says 5 rated and 2 not rated. Technical problems? or I am missing something?

Go to manage sales and there you will be able to check completed projects cancelled project and other categories which will help you sort out your problem @abdulmoti

@zazi_developer Thank you so much, I checked, and all 7 completed with rating. no Cancellation, no late, all completed. Perhaps the system didn’t update the last two ratings yet, which was today. Anyway thanks for awesome help. 🙂

Please do search blog and forum on regular basis there’s a lot of helpful stuff to learn which will help you a lot in this marathon 🙂 Also for a while please read up fiverr level’s Fiverr’s Levels

Archived