Fiverr Forum

I hit the report button on a seller message in inbox by accident

Hi. I was using my iPad to look over one of my previous order. I wanted to send a message to the seller, but I accidentally hit the Report button, which is next to a spam button. I can’t deselect this, and I don’t want the seller’s rating to be affected. How do I undo this? The new layout is horrible, IMO. I contacted CS and I’m waiting for a reply. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Never had this experience. I hope the CS will help you.

I guess all involved will just have to hope that the automated CS system didn’t get out of the wrong side of bed this morning…

10minutebuilds

Thanks. Resolved it with CS.

Accidentally I did the same with my buyer(my order was completed with the buyer). I was sending the files and accidentally clicked the spam button.I messaged customer support to resolve this issue and then message my client and send files when i hit send button warning page appeared.
I am scared of warnings and do hard work to stay away the warnings from fiver but my little mistake gave me warning. Please guide what i do now ? I am not replying my buyer message because of this and waiting customer support reply.

I had it resolved by CS. They can’t undo the label, but they consider it a miss-click.