Fiverr Community Forum

I Hope I Made the Right Move

So, after having been back on the platform for three months, I finally took the plunge and decided to raise my prices. Is this the right time to do that with everything going on? Who knows.

I’m a little nervous that I’m going to upset some of my repeat buyers, but I realize now that I have been putting waaaaay too much time and effort into my gigs to only be charging $5. I just hope it pays off for me in the end.

What has been everyone else’s experience (buyer or seller) with raising prices of gigs?

7 Likes

If you have a lot of reviews, go ahead and raise your price, if not, don’t.

1 Like

It’s only brought good things for me. My order volume decreased and my profits increased. So I’m doing less work for more pay. I also just raised my prices again (doubled them, actually), and I’m hoping to see a similar result. Just experimenting, though, so we’ll see. I hope the outcome is good for you!

4 Likes

Well, that makes me feel a little better. And I wish you the best of luck with your gigs! :smile:

2 Likes

You’re an L2 seller with getting on for 200 reviews. Raise your prices, reduce the # of words, give yourself a whole lot of credit for your achievements.

2 Likes