I Hope I Made the Right Move

maddisont

So, after having been back on the platform for three months, I finally took the plunge and decided to raise my prices. Is this the right time to do that with everything going on? Who knows.

I’m a little nervous that I’m going to upset some of my repeat buyers, but I realize now that I have been putting waaaaay too much time and effort into my gigs to only be charging $5. I just hope it pays off for me in the end.

What has been everyone else’s experience (buyer or seller) with raising prices of gigs?

It’s only brought good things for me. My order volume decreased and my profits increased. So I’m doing less work for more pay. I also just raised my prices again (doubled them, actually), and I’m hoping to see a similar result. Just experimenting, though, so we’ll see. I hope the outcome is good for you!

It’s only brought good things for me. My order volume decreased and my profits increased. So I’m doing less work for more pay. I also just raised my prices again (doubled them, actually), and I’m hoping to see a similar result. Just experimenting, though, so we’ll see. I hope the outcome is good for you!

Well, that makes me feel a little better. And I wish you the best of luck with your gigs! 😄

Archived