Fiverr Community Forum

I hove a problem

My gig are not show IMPRESSIONS CLICKS VIEWS ORDERS CANCELLATIONS. only show N/A. And show the gig dashboard up that ==’’ We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.’
plz everybody request, solve this problem

7 Likes

Hi @nanditoroy

Don’t worry at all. This is not a problem on your end. It is being experienced by almost everyone now including me. This is a bug that Fiverr is working on to fix. It will be fixed soon and you will get your impressions, clicks and views back.

3 Likes

Seriously, every SECOND topic on the forum for last week is about impressions bug display :woman_shrugging:

Im not even coming to the forum in the last week because of the flood of this nonsense.

10 Likes

Wait, Fiverr is updating

4 Likes

Yes, it is getting unbearable. I repeat again, fiverr needs to put red banner stating “Please search the forum before posting a question. There are strong chances it has already been answered”

How about replacing the blue “scheduled maintenance” banner by a red “search answer before you ask a question” one?

5 Likes

They do have it :thinking: in black though not in red but if you open all last topics there is a huge banner that takes half a screen that says exactly that “to search the forum”. But people are still ignoring it

This is how I see it

5 Likes

Oh yes. You see, I haven’t noticed it :astonished: Or maybe I did before, but I have forgotten about it
Definitely not efficient enough, needs to be improved. Red color will do much better :slight_smile: or at least to make it more noticeable, bigger.

2 Likes

No problem bro.just wait for new update of fiverr

2 Likes

It is a bug. Hope it will fix soon

3 Likes

thanks usamaathar368

2 Likes

thanks for your suggestion.

Please don’t worry. The problem will be solved very soon.

1 Like

I am facing the same issue.
So, I hope for best in bug fixing or new update.

2 Likes

This is not a problem, Fiverr is working on it.

2 Likes

My gig are also not showing impressions.

1 Like

don’t worry this is fiverr technical problem. Fiverr developer will fix it asap.

1 Like

I have a problem with my gig. I do translations from Italian to French and vice versa and if I set these parameters my gig no longer appears, and it does not appear even if it expands the search parameters.

1 Like

It seems you are keeping your distance in these pandemic times. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

yes the same thing happened to my account. it will be ok very soon

1 Like