Fiverr Forum

I joined in fiverr today

I am new in fiverr. I want to do rank my gigs at fiverr first page . Please give me suggestion. I am waiting for imformative replay from expert of fiverr. Thanks

1 Like

There are 48 spots on Fiverr’s first page and everyone wants to be there! :wink:

When a seller is new Fiverr gives them a boost and they appear on the first few pages for a time. After that, you will not often appear on the earlier pages. Even Top Rated Sellers sometimes appear on the later pages in the search.

No one knows the secret to Fiverr’s algorithm for getting placed on the first page, so not even sellers that have been here a long time (experts) can help you. The best thing you can do is keep your gig stats all green and work on improving your profile and gigs until they are perfect.

3 Likes

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

Hi there @rezaul_karimbd. Welcome to Fiverr and the community, I wish you a pleasant journey. :smiley:

Best of luck to your blooming career.

Warmly, Humberto

tenor