Fiverr Forum

I just Complete my 2nd order now

After 5 month studying and trying about fiverr. I just complete my 2nd order with 5 star review.

guys please pray for me.

How do I get rid of an incomplete order in queue?

Congrats :slight_smile: Keep it up!

Thank you so much. please pray for me.

Congrats! Your price is too low I think! Bring it up! Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good. After my start, I had not much work and I decided to increase from $5.00 - $25.00 to $20.00 - $60.00. I got even more orders! See! Buyers like to see high prices!

Let’s see what Dicobot thinks (he is a bot and doesn’t really know what happens, sends a random reply), — @discobot fortune — :wink:

Congrats and best wishes!

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

Thank you for your wishes.

Would it be right for me to increase the price of Gigs right now or will I compile a few more orders then ? If I give proper direction then I will be very beneficial.

Yeah, I think increasing price will be better. Will show you’re more professional.

Satisfaction is more important than money

That maybe true but the price shouldn’t be too low:

what i should right now finally. increase my gigs price ?

Hi
Congratulations dear

Congrats for your success. I think you need to increase your gig price. Now it’s too low.
Best of luck

Yes! Exactly! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your wishes.

One thing why I should increase my gig price can you please explain it shortly ?? I want to know about it.

Thank you.

Thank you so much for your kind suggestion.

many many congratulation ,keep it up

I am very frustrated. Too low order:frowning: Anybody knows why? Why is order too low nowadays?