I just completed my first Fiverr sale and this is how I feel

anigrams

@bestfrend12

Thanx for your support.

I checked out your gigs and felt I could give you some editorial advice as a native English speaker that might help you relay your message better to other English speakers here on Fiverr. Here is my re-write.

Header:

I will give you 15 REAL Targeted fans for free before buying my gig for $5

Are you looking for targeted Facebook Likes? How about 200 of them!!! I will give you 200 targeted Likes for your FB page for just $5. If you don’t trust me, Okay, No problem – I will give you 15 FB Likes for your Facebook page before you even buy my gig. How does that sound? You just tell me the country you want fans from and I will deliver them for free. If you like my gig and order 3x times then I will give you 1030 TARGETED fans!!! Those 615 extra are a bonus. Please don’t forget to send me the URL of your FB page and don’t waste your time searching for other gigs, I swear I’m doing this100% with no spams or proxy. Please send me a message before ordering.

I hope this helps. If you would like, I will re-write your other gig descriptions in proper native English if you give me 338 FB likes per re-write or pay for one of my $5 gigs for each on one in exchange.

If you appreciate my re-write input then please send me some Facebook Like love to my ANI-GRAMS Facebook page:

https://www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/pages/ANI-GRAMS/151950988290602?

Cheers,

Roy

Archived