I just created an account in fiverr.. so please help me to get orders

ashikalikomban

Hi friends, :star_struck:
Iam here as a newcomer. I heard a lot of good things about this platform. I would like to be a part of fiverr community. I want to be a full time freelancer. So friends, please help me to get orders.
I’ll do simple photo editing, flyer design, Web and email scrapping, data entry & transcription, QR code Design and also I will do electrical drawings by using Auto CAD.
So Kindly let me know what I have to do as a beginner. I need your valuable suggestions.

Thank you

Hi friends, :star_struck:

Iam here as a newcomer. I heard a lot of good things about this platform. I would like to be a part of fiverr community. I want to be a full time freelancer. So friends, please help me to get orders.

I’ll do simple photo editing, flyer design, Web and email scrapping, data entry & transcription, QR code Design and also I will do electrical drawings by using Auto CAD.

So Kindly let me know what I have to do as a beginner. I need your valuable suggestions.

Thank you

So Kindly let me know what I have to do as a beginner.

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Welcome and good luck 🍀

Hi everyoneee blush I am here to share my successful experience on Fiverr and maybe help you to keep motivated hugs I am a singer and songwriter and as you may know that’s a difficult area to prosper and make some real money. We artists end up working a lot more than we actually earn rofl With the virus I lost all my income (I was doing live shows and performing with my band and others) so I discovered Fiverr and signed up. I never thought I would earn any lol but in the first week I h…

Archived