I just deleted 3 dead gigs for 2013

I think it is time to cut the dead weight folks. I found 3 of my 20 gigs that made no sales in 2012, so out with the old and in with the new.

Bruce

Reply to @thefacebookgeek: It’s weird how that works out, huh? The timing and all!

Reply to @thecobra1977: Yes, I have. With 20 gigs and 100 gig ideas, it still doesn’t matter. LOL

Reply to @thefacebookgeek: It’s weird how that works out, huh? The timing and all!

Reply to @thecobra1977: Yes, I have. With 20 gigs and 100 gig ideas, it still doesn’t matter. LOL

I agree. :slight_smile: I’ve been meaning to delete or modify two of mine, but ended up getting an order after months of no sales.

Hey Bruce

I have a few that don’t sell too in fact out of all my gigs I think I sell 2 the most. Time to cut some dead weight !

Bye for now

Wayne

Reply to @musiclover: The question you have to ask yourself, Nakita, is whether or not that one sale is worth keeping the gig since it did nothing most of its life.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Did you say vitamins?

A new day and year can bring fresh new ideas and gigs, great idea to clean the cupboards out and see what was stored in the back of them to be brought to the front

oldbittygrandma said: What I'd I say?

I thought in the beginning it sounded like you said vitamin. I listened to it twice too. Anyway, great advice!

Good move.

I suspended a few poor gigs recently. Suddenly I got a message from a buyer asking for one of the suspended gigs. He ordered 2, plus all the Gig Extras :slight_smile: I then suspended that gig back :-?

Did you ever think about presenting it differently or adding different keywords before cutting it off completely? Maybe changing the presentation a bit would present it to a different audience that may need it. Just a random thought.