Fiverr Community Forum

I just got 5 new orders!

I am sooooo excitedddd :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
I got 5 NEW ORDERS only today and yesterday !! 5 orders in 2 daysss, it feels amazziiing <3
I used to wait for months to get only one order.
Although I am still at no level seller but I am doing my best and put some new gigs and bought new equipment then magic happened… hope to make 400$ and get to level 1 soon

I am sooooo happy and I thought I should share this here to motivate people and because you guys will understand me… If I shared on Facebook nobody will care :joy::joy:

I wish allll of you luck :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS
I hope we all do good , hard work pays off sooner or later .
Happy for you :+1::+1:

Congratulations that’s so cool. Glad for you that your investment in new equipment has paid off too.

2 Likes

Congratulations @mennausf !

@mennausf
Congratulations!

That’s a great feeling. Congratulations! I would do those orders well before there is 12 hours left before the deadline. It may increase your chances of continuing to rank well, assuming that is how you acquired these orders.

Enjoy! Once you finish, have a nice treat.

2 Likes

Now they always say congratulations
Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation
They ain’t never had the dedication
People hatin’, say we changed and look we made it
Yeah, we made it :grin::grin:

1 Like

Congratulations on your progression

Than youuuu Mohamed
Best wishes :hibiscus::blossom:

Thank youuuu :sparkling_heart:

that’s some good poetry right there bro
keep it up :wink::clap:t2::muscle:t2:

thank you for encouraging me
unfortunately i delivered two of them late because I only make 2 days delivery on all of my gigs… I have work also so I stay long outside my home… ran short of time and had to deliver late :cry:

1 Like

Thank youuuu
wish you the best :heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

thanks Hassan :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yeaaaah
specially that my mom had a big fight with me saying that I am wasting my money on useless things and that I won’t be able to compensate the expenses that I am paying
but I proved her wrong and I made ittt in less than a month :partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

yessss this is true
work harder = more success
thanks for your support and I wish you all the best :100::heart_decoration:

Well this is a fun thread! :heart_eyes:

Well done on growing your business. If you sell more Gigs, buy mum a nice dinner. :wink:

1 Like

thank you… wish you all the best too :heart_eyes:… I plan on getting my brother a gift too :smile:

1 Like

Nice! Any idea what you’re going to get him?

Humanissocial said to have a treat when you’re finished. Looks like everyone you know is getting treats!

1 Like