Fiverr Community Forum

I just got Level 1 TOO much exicited

YHAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUU
I just login and Got that message :smile: I’m very happy and excited. Thanks to all Fiverr Community and thanks for Great tips :hugs::blush::sunglasses: .

20 Likes

Congratulations. Best wishes for your continued success! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Outta :hearts:

Super! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thats Cooool :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks to all
@lloydsolutions @nikavoice @rankinfinite @majdenerdthon

4 Likes

@video_animators,

Congrats on getting level 1. :tada: :confetti_ball:

Here’s to level 2, next! :champagne:

By the way,

That cute, amazing kitty drawing was done by - none other than - the talented @dearartpkp . Another amazing seller on her way up to becoming level 1. :slight_smile::heart:

7 Likes

My 3 year old grandson loves this guy!

3 Likes

A Special and Big Thanks to @aqeel8 .

2 Likes

Now @dearartpkp is working on her level 2.

2 Likes

Thank you @gina_riley2 @vickiespencer :kissing_heart:
Yeah, I’m trying to get promoted to a level 2 seller;) Hopefully, I can do it, and of course you too :wink:

4 Likes

Also congratulation @video_animators keep it up :wink:

1 Like

Thanks dear :slight_smile:

Congratulation :slight_smile: Best of luck

2 Likes

1 Like

@video_animators Way back when I was a young one, I did photos retouching as you do with photoshop. My husband is a master photographer, and I was his receptionist and retoucher. At that time dark areas were removed from the negative, things like wrinkles, blemishes, and I even added hair where needed. Then with special watercolors, and colored pencils and sometimes oil paints, I would take away the wrinkles blemishes and dark circles under eyes. I wish I would have had the computer programs then that you and @dearartpkp have today.

7 Likes

Nice!! On the road to level 2 and maybe even Top Rated one day !!! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!!
I am on 9 orders completed and waiting for 10th. It is taking too many days for 10th. Hopefully I will be level 1 soon.

1 Like

You can :slight_smile: