Fiverr Community Forum

I just got my first order! Any tips on how I could put forward a good first impression?

Hi! So I just got my first order on my proofreading and rewriting gig, and I’m elated.

I would like to put forward the best possible impression so that I could possibly get a good review and have this person re-order from me in the future. I’m already working to deliver his order ASAP.

This is the very first time I’m fulfilling an order on Fiverr so I would love to hear what tips you have for me!

Thank you.

4 Likes

Keep your client updated as you progress

3 Likes

take screen shots of your work , send them to your client, get his approval. I mean the work should be done as the client needs

3 Likes

First of all, you give her your 100% effort, then give her extra good and perfect work, and give unlimited revisions if your clients wants again. When your final delivery ready, you call her if he accept this work then he give you some good sentance in fiverr platform for your appreciating just …
Best of luck … :wink:

3 Likes

Firstly, congratulations on your first order.

A sure way to making a good first impression is making sure you meet and exceed your buyers expectation. Make sure you deliver what they require and you can over deliver by adding a gift relevant to your service offerings.

Also, give enough room for revisions and attend to revision request promptly. This way you creating a good impression for your business as well as the Fiverr platform.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! These are some amazing ideas.

2 Likes

Thank you for your tips!

2 Likes

My first client gave me 10$ tip… so try to give him your best and ask him about his motive (satisfactions) working with you… and full fill his requirement and impress him by your work…

1 Like

Its my pleasure dear … :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

“Are you having the hardest time writing your report or essay?”

The above is copied from your gig description and you list one of your skills as academic writing.

Suggest you remove all such references.

Helping with academic work is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t see how this would apply to the OP’s proofreading and editing gig. I think this might only apply to art/design gigs.

The most impressionable way, in my opinion, of leaving a good first impression is by delivering products/rendering services that are of impeccable quality.

Also, please bear in mind that reviews are only optional, and you cannot force the buyer to post a review after order completion. I understand that reviews are very important, especially for a new seller. But there’s nothing you can do if your buyer doesn’t want to post a review (I’d say the average number of rated reviews is between 65% and 85%) as asking your buyer to post a review can get you a ToS warning (there are many posts on this topic on the forum).

I suggest that you do as @lloydsolutions said as not doing so can get your account a ToS warning, and we wouldn’t want to see your account getting in trouble.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention! I have removed these references from my gig.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your tips and advice!

1 Like