I just got tipped!

aishdesignz

Never knew getting tipped would feel THIS good. Hello everyone, I joined fiverr this month and i finished 3 orders as of today. I’m getting good reviews and I’m really happy about it. After sending so many buyer requests & receiving no response, I was almost about to give up on fiverr. But I’m so glad I didn’t. Now I have three satisfied buyers and hopefully many more to come. *fingers crossed *

This post is dedicated to all the newbie sellers out here …NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT. I too had my share of poor experiences in this short period of time. But please don’t lose your patience ! Keep trying ✌️

Nice words @aishdesignz! This is nice to read because I have the same thinking, but I didn’t try to go from Fiverr at any time. 🙂
Just keep working, be nice with any clients and any message you receive in an inbox.
Wish you more and more orders in future and all 5 stars and perfect reviews. 🙂

Nice words @aishdesignz! This is nice to read because I have the same thinking, but I didn’t try to go from Fiverr at any time. 🙂

Just keep working, be nice with any clients and any message you receive in an inbox.

Wish you more and more orders in future and all 5 stars and perfect reviews. 🙂

Yes I believe in good coomunication with the clients too. Also, always try to over deliver.

Congratulations @aishdesignz . I am happy for you. I opened my account precisely february this year but I became serious on fiverr first week of march and in one day i got a $25 order. Nice right?

My advice: Always use the fiverr community - listen to podcasts, read up posts from several categories, always work on your gig (title, description,pricing, keywords, categories) etc.

Congrats again.
@dybe_jobs

Congratulations @aishdesignz . I am happy for you. I opened my account precisely february this year but I became serious on fiverr first week of march and in one day i got a $25 order. Nice right?

My advice: Always use the fiverr community - listen to podcasts, read up posts from several categories, always work on your gig (title, description,pricing, keywords, categories) etc.

Congrats again.

@dybe_jobs

I opened my account precisely february this year but I became serious on fiverr first week of march and in one day i got a $25 order. Nice right?

That’s really awesome !

Thank you for your advice 🙂

I opened my account precisely february this year but I became serious on fiverr first week of march and in one day i got a $25 order. Nice right?

That’s really awesome !

Thank you for your advice 🙂

Anytime pal, sooner than later we’d all be raking in 3 figures daily. I so believe this is possible

Archived