I just have created Darkmode For the Fiverr site in UX/UI,

s1ngle

Oh thats great…
But if you ask me that green shade isn’t easy on eyes…

as far uiux goes sometime total black doesn’t goes with branding for that situation gray shades are the best cause It doesn’t burn your eyes when there is a bright color…
Like facebook did with their darkmode

Oh thats great…

But if you ask me that green shade isn’t easy on eyes…

as far uiux goes sometime total black doesn’t goes with branding for that situation gray shades are the best cause It doesn’t burn your eyes when there is a bright color…

Like facebook did with their darkmode

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.54ac00d81dfeb865f9bb104ee1c45fa7.PNG
Unbenannt1113×704 33.6 KB

I think, thats looks better?

The title is a bit misleading as you indicate this thing is now an option. It is not, you just want to show a mock-up.

There is a reason that business letters are black text on white paper. Yes colored text on black paper would look a lot cooler, like we were all goths even. The problem is that the letters would be really hard to read.

If Fiverr creates a dark option, sure I’ll look. Then switch straight back as I like reading, esp in business matters where detail in the communique matters (not the pretties), where it is easier on the eye-brain.

🙂

The title is a bit misleading as you indicate this thing is now an option. It is not, you just want to show a mock-up.

There is a reason that business letters are black text on white paper. Yes colored text on black paper would look a lot cooler, like we were all goths even. The problem is that the letters would be really hard to read.

If Fiverr creates a dark option, sure I’ll look. Then switch straight back as I like reading, esp in business matters where detail in the communique matters (not the pretties), where it is easier on the eye-brain.

🙂

Like do you have any suggestion, or a text style that i put ?

Colors ?

thanks for replying

You are presenting as the UX person?

Contrast is an obvious issue as is helping the eye to focus and feel calm.

Sans fonts look lovely, serif fonts are easier to read.

🙂

i am just beginner who started UX yesterday and i tried that

Archived