I just joined Fiverr! Nice to meet you

Welcome to the community. Hope your journey on Fiverr will make it worthwhile.

Here are some of the tips I think that would be helpful to you.

Tips

If you have more specific questions just drop a message here and the community will help you out.

Not sure if you can see the link so here it is again.

Welcome to the forum. I would like to give some tips on improving the concert. Let’s start with the main thing. When a client enters a section, he pays attention to the name and picture. Therefore, it is important to pay special attention to the name (it should convey the main essence of your proposal) and the attractiveness of your picture. The description of your proposal should be constructive and understandable. The buyer should know what you can give him. Prices must match your level. D…

Not sure if you can see the link so here it is again.

Welcome to the forum. I would like to give some tips on improving the concert. Let’s start with the main thing. When a client enters a section, he pays attention to the name and picture. Therefore, it is important to pay special attention to the name (it should convey the main essence of your proposal) and the attractiveness of your picture. The description of your proposal should be constructive and understandable. The buyer should know what you can give him. Prices must match your level. D…

Thank you! It looks like I have a lot to learn, but this is a great place to start!

Archived