Fiverr Community Forum

I just made $1800 in my first two weeks of using Fiverr! 🤯

I joined Fiverr as a Seller on February 3rd, 2020 and completed my first gig on the 30th which I started on the 14th of last month. So far my experience has been very positive and I’ve earned just about 1800 $ - deductions, my only complaints are:

My Profle: https://www.fiverr.com/davidnandwa?up_rollout=true

14 days for work already done? Robbery. :pleading_face:
Has anyone been messaged by what seem like bots?? :expressionless:
I went from multiple views a day to literally none, can I sign up to improve Fiverr’s ranking algorithm? :sweat_smile:

How has your experience been last month and this month? Also new Seller here please give me some tips, let’s chat in here!

10 Likes

Also feel free to check out my gigs and give me feedback or any comments btw! :innocent:

Damn…you are on fire. I envy you. Whatever, keep up the good work. :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

damn that’s awesome, I would love to have made that much in my first two weeks. I’ve been working on here for months and haven’t even broke $100. Keep up the good work bro.

2 Likes

As you are asking for help I have moved this to Improve My Gig.

You are allowed to put a Fiverr link to your gig in this category. Suggest that you add this to your post above.

Congratulations! Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thanks for the kind words bro, tell me more about you, what’s your skill set?

I feel like it would fit better in stories as that was just a side note but I’m a newbie and respect you as a forum mod, so I’ll definitely do that, appreciate it @lloydsolutions

I am not a forum mod. Regulars like to help out the newbies.

Here are the forum rules: Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 for your reference.

It takes a while to get used to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes