I just put together a handy table about Fiverr's level system and evaluation criteria - here it is

paulmaplesden

That’s a good idea really, just a bit off because of demotions. But better for buyers to have this as reference than no reference. Maybe include a footnote or something so they won’t be too astonished about level 1 sellers with thousands, of reviews and such.

That’s a good idea really, just a bit off because of demotions. But better for buyers to have this as reference than no reference. Maybe include a footnote or something so they won’t be too astonished about level 1 sellers with thousands, of reviews and such.

Thanks for the suggestion - this is part of an article that will be published on the Fiverr blog, and in that article I talk more about evaluation, promotion, and demotion, so hopefully that gives some more context.

• 5 months later...

I’ve been thinking of starting to work on fiverr since 2017
But was busy with the job
At that time starting a fiverr gig/ account was easier
You just get 10 orders completed and you get level 1
50 orders completed you become level 2

In todays date it’s become a lot tougher
You have to be an active seller on fiverr for at least 60 days to become a level one seller and a do a lot more to become second level

My question here is how to get sales when you just have 3 to 5 reviews and starting to work fresh on fiverr

Do new sellers also get good amount of sales here?

This is not all. For example I cannot be a Top Seller because selling similar product in 2 categories (because it is a logo but also an illustration). So every month 15th since I remember I got the message which congratulates me that I have been chosen as a top seller and they must to review, and right the next day “sorry, you cannot be a Top Seller”. Every month.

This is not all. For example I cannot be a Top Seller because selling similar product in 2 categories (because it is a logo but also an illustration). So every month 15th since I remember I got the message which congratulates me that I have been chosen as a top seller and they must to review, and right the next day “sorry, you cannot be a Top Seller”. Every month.

I cannot be a Top Seller because selling similar product in 2 categories

Where did you get that idea?

I cannot be a Top Seller because selling similar product in 2 categories

From their email (the same every month):

B0313B73-FB68-49D8-9EDD-B559E299278E.thumb.jpeg.1a3b498554fc578b736a04b9d27c118f.jpeg

BTW, this is false, because actually being in 2 categories benefits me, as I said my work can be a logo and an illustration at the same time.

From their email (the same every month):

BTW, this is false, because actually being in 2 categories benefits me, as I said my work can be a logo and an illustration at the same time.

The e-mail you’re getting isn’t really about you, it’s a form letter all level 2’s get when they’re not promoted to TRS. You could have 1 gig, and you’d still get that e-mail.

Either way, I agree with you. Duplicating a gig is having a gig that offers the exact same thing. However, if a gig offers minimalist logos, and another gig offers old fashioned logos, then they’re not the exact same thing, although I don’t know if Fiverr sees it that way.

The e-mail you’re getting isn’t really about you, it’s a form letter all level 2’s get when they’re not promoted to TRS. You could have 1 gig, and you’d still get that e-mail.

Either way, I agree with you. Duplicating a gig is having a gig that offers the exact same thing. However, if a gig offers minimalist logos, and another gig offers old fashioned logos, then they’re not the exact same thing, although I don’t know if Fiverr sees it that way.

You can have two gigs, one offering one type of logo and another offering another type of logo. There is nothing wrong with that. You can offer similar but different things in two different gigs. You just cannot have identical gigs, or gigs offering the exact same thing.

On 10/30/2018 at 3:49 AM, misscrystal said:

You can have two gigs, one offering one type of logo and another offering another type of logo. There is nothing wrong with that. You can offer similar but different things in two different gigs. You just cannot have identical gigs, or gigs offering the exact same thing.

Well I have everything 100% for about a year, so this is the only point because of which they are not accepting me. I don’t really care about TRS, already stared to move my services to Instagram and my own website, because I think it might be a bit worst in a while here on Fiverr, so it’s good to have penal B.

On 10/30/2018 at 4:13 AM, fastcopywriter said:

Yes of course I know, this is a general email template. I just want to point out that simply following the points in the OP’s table is not enough, because there are some nuances hidden.

• 7 months later...

Create gigs that can level up to the five star rating sellers. They have five stars for one reason only, their service is EXCELLENT. In order to earn and be able to compete along side other sellers in the Fiverr community, you must ensure that you offer quality service. Don’t try to cheat your customers because you will want them to return and also recommend you to others. Your gig may not sell immediately or as soon as you expect it to, but do not get discourage. Continue to promote your gig, learn as much more as you can about your service and learn ways you can improve your gig and it’s content. As i’m always reminded and so I shall remind you too… Coco Cola sold only 25 bottles within it’s first year and now, their company is worth billions because they decided not to give up. #Goodluckeveryone

Hi there @cristallina, don’t know what time it is in you’re country, but here in A’dam, it is morning, and a very early morning indeed 😂 Didn’t know …

On 6/12/2019 at 11:13 PM, cristallina said:

Coco Cola sold only 25 bottles within it’s first year and now, their company is worth billions because they decided not to give up. #Goodluckeveryone

Hmmm, nothing is impossible, If Coca Cola can do IT so do WE! Let us get our businesses rolling!! :rofl:

Maybe it was better if you just used a slightly smaller Business to start with, and work our way up to Coca Cola :rofl: Still, I enjoyed your encouraging words and thank you for sharing.

I have a DREAM… that one day our children’s children… will prevail,

Coca Cola here comes the next generation!! :rofl: …

As for me, I’m afraid it is to LATE!! Today I’m 103 years old, BOLD, GREY, CRIPPLED and still, no Coca Cola to be found, DANG!!! I might take a Coke Bottle to my grave though!!! :rofl:

To our success, drinks are on me (25 Coca Cola bottles!) :rofl:

Warmly, Humberto 

On 6/13/2019 at 2:31 AM, hum_on_the_go said:

Hi there @cristallina, don’t know what time it is in you’re country, but here in A’dam, it is morning, and a very early morning indeed 😂 Didn’t know …

Hmmm, nothing is impossible, If Coca Cola can do IT so do WE! Let us get our businesses rolling!! :rofl:

Maybe it was better if you just used a slightly smaller Business to start with, and work our way up to Coca Cola :rofl: Still, I enjoyed your encouraging words and thank you for sharing.

I have a DREAM… that one day our children’s children… will prevail,

Coca Cola here comes the next generation!! :rofl: …

As for me, I’m afraid it is to LATE!! Today I’m 103 years old, BOLD, GREY, CRIPPLED and still, no Coca Cola to be found, DANG!!! I might take a Coke Bottle to my grave though!!! :rofl:

To our success, drinks are on me (25 Coca Cola bottles!) :rofl:

Hahaha so true man:joy::rofl::rofl: But @cristallina does give good advice may we all have success:clap::pray:

On 6/13/2019 at 2:40 AM, cristallina said:

Ha! I adore your sense of humor… it’s never, ever too late. #Seethebiggerpicture #Haveasuperday #Setgoalsandcrushthem #Itsbedtimeforme

Cheers @cristallina, glad someone likes my humor, you must be the first!! 😅 Have a wonderful day. 

On 6/13/2019 at 2:50 AM, nw_work said:

Hahaha so true man:joy::rofl:

Yeah, let us all pray on this extremely long and difficult road ahead!! It is almost as if is ‘‘MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 1000’’ when is this new video coming out I wonder, year 3000 maybe? Hmmm, by that time some Alien invasion has taken place and discovered my bones with a cola bottle in my hands, wondering, what happen to this guy???:rofl:

God bless us all 🙏

Warmly Humberto

Archived