I just set up my first gig and i am giving an offer to clients.is it ok?

bilalgill3521

I notice that you’ve misspelled the name of this website in two posts. Potential buyers are likely to worry about buying from you if you don’t at least try to duplicate the real spelling or copy/paste it.

I also noticed that you claim on your PowerPoint gig that you will do your first 3 orders for free. Fiverr has no way to charge a customer less than $5 per actual order. You may get some angry feedback if people click order thinking they won’t be charged.

I’ve done .ppts in some of my work here on fiverr and quite a few of the jobs where less than 10 slides, so your potential buyers will want the whole project free. For you that means no purchased gig and the most important part no review or record of the sale on your profile. You need to try and become a level one seller quickly so future buyers see that you have a positive track record here on fiverr. Look through the recent projects and send in your proposals. If need be charge less than you normally would until you get your first 10 orders completed.

Archived