I just want more work on Fiverr

neelamnaz

Hopefully, this FiverrCast can help you 🙂
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Episode 26: How to Make Your First Sale

Tips & tricks for making your first sale and keep them coming in. This week, hosts Redd (http://www.fiverr.com/reddhorrocks) and Adam (http://www.fiverr.com/twistedweb123) are joined by David (https://www.fiverr.com/david388) to address some...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 213 ❤

• 2 months later...

no work…waitinggg…

no work…waitinggg…

And you will probably keep waiting… with no results.

Stop waiting. Take action, promote your gigs to the people who need your services.

Sitting and doing nothing results in nothing. Take action and build your success. Sales come to sellers who treat their gigs like a business. What are you going to do to treat your gigs like a business?

no work…waitinggg…

And you will probably keep waiting… with no results.

Stop waiting. Take action, promote your gigs to the people who need your services.

Sitting and doing nothing results in nothing. Take action and build your success. Sales come to sellers who treat their gigs like a business. What are you going to do to treat your gigs like a business?

You are always to the point…<3

how can it be possible?? I tried many times but it do not get approved…😦

Sending custom offers are exactly as defined… CUSTOM offers.

Read what the person truly is requesting, then take the 30 seconds it takes to write an offer that tailors to that need. If it’s more than a certain amount, write in milestones for your offer.

Bottom line, the client wants to know that their request is being heard.

how can it be possible?? I tried many times but it do not get approved…😦

how can it be possible?? I tried many times but it do not get approved…

Perhaps you are not appealing to the needs of the buyer, with an offer that is well-written, and presents solutions to the buyer’s needs. Contrary to what would seem to be popular belief, the Buyer’s Request section is NOT about a seller, but about the buyer who posted their ad.

Perhaps you need to change your thinking as you send out Buyer Request responses.

If it’s a request for work that you want a seller to do for you, you can put that request in the Buyer Request section.

If you mean you want someone to order one of your gigs, you don’t put that in the Buyer Requests section as it’s against the rules and could get your account in trouble. You could advertise your gigs in the forum in the “My Fiverr Gigs” section or promote it in other places outside Fiverr.

If it’s a request for work that you want a seller to do for you, you can put that request in the Buyer Request section.

If you mean you want someone to order one of your gigs, you don’t put that in the Buyer Requests section as it’s against the rules and could get your account in trouble. You could advertise your gigs in the forum in the “My Fiverr Gigs” section or promote it in other places outside Fiverr.

I wonder that how some people are doing this ??

I wonder that how some people are doing this ??

If you mean how are some people are advertising their gigs in the buyer request section, maybe whatever checks they have in place (automatic or manual) don’t immediately catch the ones that get through (if it’s an automatic, system generated check, maybe it isn’t checking for the words used in the request). But it’s still likely they could get their accounts in trouble if they advertise their gigs in the Buyer Request section (since it’s against the rules).

Archived