Fiverr Community Forum

I just want to say hello!

Hello everyone, how it is going on? I am new here and just wanted to say hello and make new friends around here. I wish to all a good day!

Mod Note: Moved to appropriate category.

5 Likes

Hi I hope are you doing well

2 Likes

HI @orhansavas I hope you are doing good

2 Likes

Hello
I would like to be your friend.

2 Likes

Hello! what’s going on… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi buddy!! @orhansavas what’s up??? am well and happy to see you here :hugs: (Happy :star_struck: Freelancing)

2 Likes

I think you are the first person I have met from Azerbaijan. Welcome to Fiverr. I see you have made your first sale today Congratulations :tada: :confetti_ball:!

4 Likes

Hiii bro…! I hope are you doing well
Welcome to Fiverr :tada:

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr buddy, I’m also a new member. Wish you all the best! :grinning:

2 Likes

Wouw maybe it is good for me :smile: thanks for congratulations :smiley:

2 Likes

So how’s going on ? Did you sell anything or not? Actually it is a little bit harder to find buyer

1 Like

Unfortunately I didn’t sell anything yet. How about you?
I will add more gigs on my portfolio this week and try to promote them on social media. Do you have any tips on promoting gigs?

Best of luck!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to fam :heartbeat:

1 Like

I did my first order two days ago by custom order but it is really difficult to get attention in a such crowd and old sellers. But i think being everytime online and checking buyers reguest will be useful.

1 Like

Hi, nice to have you on forum. Wish you a successful fiverr career

1 Like

Thanks, I hope so :slight_smile:

Congrats for the first gig! I am checking buyer requests regularly but I had none appear on the page so far.

I checked your gig and i can say that your price is high for basic. Try to create offer for 5 $ then maybe you will find customer

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! :wink:

Hello! I hope you are doing fine.