I just want to say hello!

So how’s going on ? Did you sell anything or not? Actually it is a little bit harder to find buyer

Unfortunately I didn’t sell anything yet. How about you?

I will add more gigs on my portfolio this week and try to promote them on social media. Do you have any tips on promoting gigs?

Best of luck!

Unfortunately I didn’t sell anything yet. How about you?

I will add more gigs on my portfolio this week and try to promote them on social media. Do you have any tips on promoting gigs?

Best of luck!

I did my first order two days ago by custom order but it is really difficult to get attention in a such crowd and old sellers. But i think being everytime online and checking buyers reguest will be useful.

I did my first order two days ago by custom order but it is really difficult to get attention in a such crowd and old sellers. But i think being everytime online and checking buyers reguest will be useful.

Congrats for the first gig! I am checking buyer requests regularly but I had none appear on the page so far.

Congrats for the first gig! I am checking buyer requests regularly but I had none appear on the page so far.

I checked your gig and i can say that your price is high for basic. Try to create offer for 5 $ then maybe you will find customer

Archived