A recent conversation got me thinking about how the forum appears when buyers and sellers alike only come here to complain, or rant, or talk about problems or bugs; or how a lot of the tips are how to avoid problems. I’m as bad as anyone else - I quite often only put fingers to keyboard when something’s got me riled up enough. I bet half of the people who clicked on this post expected the title to be some sarcastic lead in to a tale of woe.
So, because it’s not really appropriate to put it in a message or review, I want to publicly thank the over 99% of buyers I have had who have been easy and pleasant to work with.
Thank you for:
- being polite
- talking to me like another professional
- giving me great requirements
- understanding that some things cost more than others and not questioning that I price honestly
- acknowledging my expertise, and that some things aren’t as easy as they look
- being flexible so that I can implement awesome features and functions that you never heard of before
- attaching all the necessary documents and information in one or two messages
- contacting me before ordering
- filling in the gig requirements accurately
- answering promptly any questions I have during the order
- accepting the order as complete when you’re happy with the delivery
- leaving a great review, making it personal and saying nice things about me
- coming back, time and again.
Okay, that’s enough soppy stuff.
Your normal service of sarcasm and complaints will restart soon.