I ship all my stuff and I keep getting messages saying I can’t charge a shipping fee if I don’t ship anything. However, I ship everything. Help!
If you don’t get reply here in the Fiverr Forum that is helpful, you should probably contact Fiverr Customer Support by posting a Support Request.
To post a Support Request, you have to click through the links on a few pages…
- Go to fiverr.com and make sure you are logged in (you should see your “Fiverr Username” at the upper right corner).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find a bunch of Fiverr links arranged in columns.
- Find the “HELP” column, and below that you will see a link titled: “Customer Support”… Click the link. That should take you to the page: “http://www.fiverr.com/support”.
- On that page, you will see a big picture of the “Fiverr Staff”.
- Below that, are some choices like: “Having problems with an order?”, “Visit the Fiverr Academy”, …
- Below that is a link titled: “Still can’t find an answer?”… Click the link. That should take you to the page: “http://support.fiverr.com/”.
- On that page, near the upper right corner, you will see a link titled: “Submit a request”… Click the link. That should take you to the page: “http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new”
- [You may need to log-in again here] On that page, just below the heading: “Submit a request”, you will see a sub-heading titled: “Please choose a request type below”.
- Make your choices and fill in requested information that the “Request Form” asks.
- Explain your situation as you have done here, and then submit the form.
You may get an email reply soon, but it could take a day or two depending the time of day, and the day of the week you submitted the 'Request Form".