Fiverr Community Forum

I keep qualifying for top rated seller but how long do we usually wait any ideas guys?

I have actually made over $20,000 in the space of about a year and have kept my level 2 status and still holding strong in a unique category that does not have that many services due to the complexity of my gig and programming skills needed.

So I ask how long does one wait for Fiverr staff to nominate to be top rated seller? I am doing everything right and by the book so I guess it is just a waiting game peeps?

Anyone else experienced this wait?

Even if you are qualified, there’s no guarantee you will ever become a top rated seller. You can become one next month, or you may never become one. The ball is in Fiverr’s court.

As a former top rated seller, I can tell you it’s not really worth it. Aside from the faster response from customer support (which I barely used) and the 7-day withdrawals, there’s nothing really standing out. Plus, you can lose it fast, I lost it because I had surgery and had to cancel a lot of orders during a month. Guess what, that was 2 years ago, I’ve been qualified ever since to get it back, and never got it back.

1 Like

ah ok so I will just show some patience with fiverr then hahahaha hoping to become one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you type “Didn’t get TRS” in the search bar above there are several posts on this much discussed subject, which you may find interesting.

3 Likes

awesome thanks for the advice on this

1 Like