Fiverr Community Forum

I know how this looks, but there is a very good reason

I’ve been spending a lot less time in front of the computer.
No, I haven’t become a farmer, but the exercise is doing me well.

My heart says thank you :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Wow! Planting?

I’ve planted Tomatoes the other day! Let’s hope for the best!

5 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. What did you plant?

3 Likes

Awesome, more images of the garden please!

2 Likes

you reap what you sow…by the way…what have you planted?

2 Likes

That´s awesome! Keep it up! Me likes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think some things are better left unsaid :joy: :no_mouth: #kidding

4 Likes

@Woofy31 ohhk…is it so complicated?.. :joy: [quote=“Woofy31, post:7, topic:161015”]
some things are better left unsaid
[/quote]…only with Relationships… #kidding

2 Likes

igrowstuff4u

Looks good, good to see you back!

6 Likes

You’re an inspiration! I love gardening but haven’t been able to do any this year. :seedling:

2 Likes

Hey @idostuff4u, you have to come back and share about this photo! I want to know what you are growing and stuff. Your planting method there reminds me of something new (to me) that I tried this year. I’m in a small place that’s a rental, so instead of making a big permanent garden, I tried this “square foot gardening” that I read about in blogs. So far some of it has worked and some of it hasn’t, but I sure have enjoyed it! I’m managed to grow a few edible things - tomatoes, peppers, green onions, squash. I’ve got herbs too - chives, basil and oregano mainly, plus a few others.

If we misunderstood your photo, I want to hear that story! Either way, you have to come back and fill in!

5 Likes

I love square foot gardening!

2 Likes

@idostuff4u I´m sure many people miss your presence in the forum, at least I do too. But I understand if you are busy with other things. Do come back though with more photos if it´s not a hassle for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That moment when you spend your whole day looking at screen and suddenly come out to the natural environment, you be like you are walking in 4K (Lol).

2 Likes

I’m amazed at what works in small spaces! Now I just need it to water itself for the rest of the summer. Are you growing a garden this year?

2 Likes

Yes, small gardens, even container gardens can be bountiful.

Sadly, no garden for me yet. I had surgery earlier this year, when it was prime plotting time. After I reasonably recovered, this long rainy season descended on my neck of the woods.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to get something going once things dry out a bit. :seedling:

Good for you, Idostuff4u! I wish I had a garden. That said, I did successfully grow Ox Heart Tomatoes, chilies, and a lot of herbs on my tiny back balcony a couple of years ago. The only problem was that as my tomatoes started to take off, they were invaded by pests.

Naturally, I didn’t want to use pesticides since my dog is on the balcony a lot and I was eating what I was growing. However, I heard that getting fresh mint, making a strong tea with it, and putting this in a spray bottle to spray plants with could be used as a natural pesticide. It didn’t work completely but I did see a big reduction in bugs to the point where I could just pick the rest off if I was patient enough.

2 Likes

Oh! Me too, that’s so weird. I’m renovating our back yard’s flower beds and trying to get some exercise and sunshine in the mix! :sunglasses: We’re in Southern California so I’m focusing on succulents for the moment to be drought-minded.

Keep us posted on the plants! I’d love to see what harvest time looks like! :+1:

2 Likes

cauliflower :smiley:

1 Like

Just brilliant. That can actually be the name I will choose. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes