I know it's too early to ask this but What to do?

lordmevlana

Started fiverr about a week ago and still waiting for my first gig.
I’m using buyers request but still no luck (no one wants to commission someone with no rating right? It’s too much of a risk). I read on this forum that a good way to Kickstart my selling is through friends and family but none of mine wanted to do it. I did market it on my social media but I got no big followers.

Anyone can help me?

I’m using buyers request but still no luck (no one wants to commission someone with no rating right? It’s too much of a risk). I read on this forum that a good way to Kickstart my selling is through friends and family but none of mine wanted to do it. I did market it on my social media but I got no big followers.

Anyone can help me?

I read on this forum that a good way to Kickstart my selling is through friends and family but none of mine wanted to do it.

That’s an outdated advice. Even if your friends or family did buy from you, if they left a review, it would be considered review manipulation, and could get you an account warning.

Anyone can help me?

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Read this: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

And this: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Read, learn, take action, enjoy! 🙂

I read on this forum that a good way to Kickstart my selling is through friends and family but none of mine wanted to do it.

That’s an outdated advice. Even if your friends or family did buy from you, if they left a review, it would be considered review manipulation, and could get you an account warning.

I see, thanks man, I appreciate it

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Read this: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

And this: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Read, learn, take action, enjoy! 🙂

Awesome, thanks for the link man!

Archived