Fiverr Forum

I leave Fiverr Now :(

I am Leaving Fiverr Now Because My Profile Is Almost 1 year old and I still get only 7 orders. I already decrease my price of the gig now I provide Video streaming website like youtube only on $5 it actually works $300 but still I can not get any order now I am very discouraged and tried :pensive:

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s very hard to get sales these days! Best selling sorting is broken and recommended gigs aren’t being shuffled enough, so all the visibility is going to select few gigs continuously. I’ve also considered leaving for a while now and become independent, but Fiverr has been very good for me for about 6 years, so I think I’m gonna give them some more time.

But at least you can try editing your gig’s keywords and seo description to which are the most popular currently, and make sure your description mentions them as well. That way you may at least reach some people who are searching for your gig then. But shouldn’t depend on having your gig being sorted at all (Besides stickied to last pages), even if it’s a super selling gig. Good luck!

3 Likes

I done all steps. Do Proper Gig SEO , keywords and description but still now sales

1 Like

have you tried promoting your gigs on social media? are you ranked on page 1 for your main keyword?

1 Like

I’m new here, but I read that Fiverr is a marathon, not a sprint. Just be patient and create the best work that you can. I advise that you don’t quit, and keep working at it. 7 orders in a year is more than I have because I’ve yet to apply myself. Don’t get discouraged! Step back and rework your gigs. Delete them even to start fresh. Try something new.

6 Likes

Yes my gigs are first page even in 6-7 number on first page but still not get orders.

sometimes, luck do favor so you should wait for your luck to make things better

I think that I heard this saying from @articulateasian on her YouTube channel.

1 Like

It’s surprising, but i actually haven’t watched any youtube videos about Fiverr.
I mostly read articles because I like to get straight to the information.

This is the article. It may also be helpful to the @creativetie

2 Likes

i think you should try this…
but if you got something else, and you feel it could work better…it is all fine. just be sure to make good use of your time and resources.
ALL THE BEST. :v: :+1: :ok_hand:

That will be such a legendary quote in ten years.

1 Like

No, please stay. What will we do without you? Don’t go. Don’t end it like this. It’s too soon! :cry:

6 Likes

I think this topic is for the ego :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you I read it now

Lot of things matter for driving sales on Fiverr. Make sure your branding is modern and conveying message.
Second thing, send 10 buyer requests everyday. Make it genuine, and provide best quality.

1 Like

I’m just fed up and done with buyer requests. Read my post about it I made earlier:

Keep Patience my profile is create in 2014 you can check i am getting order in previous two weeks i advise you to keep patiance. And provide qaulity work so client hire you again.

1 Like