I leave Fiverr Now :(

creativetie

I am Leaving Fiverr Now Because My Profile Is Almost 1 year old and I still get only 7 orders. I already decrease my price of the gig now I provide Video streaming website like youtube only on $5 it actually works $300 but still I can not get any order now I am very discouraged and tried 😔

Yeah. It’s very hard to get sales these days! Best selling sorting is broken and recommended gigs aren’t being shuffled enough, so all the visibility is going to select few gigs continuously. I’ve also considered leaving for a while now and become independent, but Fiverr has been very good for me for about 6 years, so I think I’m gonna give them some more time.

But at least you can try editing your gig’s keywords and seo description to which are the most popular currently, and make sure your description mentions them as well. That way you may at least reach some people who are searching for your gig then. But shouldn’t depend on having your gig being sorted at all (Besides stickied to last pages), even if it’s a super selling gig. Good luck!

Yeah. It’s very hard to get sales these days! Best selling sorting is broken and recommended gigs aren’t being shuffled enough, so all the visibility is going to select few gigs continuously. I’ve also considered leaving for a while now and become independent, but Fiverr has been very good for me for about 6 years, so I think I’m gonna give them some more time.

But at least you can try editing your gig’s keywords and seo description to which are the most popular currently, and make sure your description mentions them as well. That way you may at least reach some people who are searching for your gig then. But shouldn’t depend on having your gig being sorted at all (Besides stickied to last pages), even if it’s a super selling gig. Good luck!

I done all steps. Do Proper Gig SEO , keywords and description but still now sales

I’m new here, but I read that Fiverr is a marathon, not a sprint. Just be patient and create the best work that you can. I advise that you don’t quit, and keep working at it. 7 orders in a year is more than I have because I’ve yet to apply myself. Don’t get discouraged! Step back and rework your gigs. Delete them even to start fresh. Try something new.

I’m new here, but I read that Fiverr is a marathon, not a sprint. Just be patient and create the best work that you can. I advise that you don’t quit, and keep working at it. 7 orders in a year is more than I have because I’ve yet to apply myself. Don’t get discouraged! Step back and rework your gigs. Delete them even to start fresh. Try something new.

but I read that Fiverr is a marathon, not a sprint.

I think that I heard this saying from @articulateasian on her YouTube channel.

but I read that Fiverr is a marathon, not a sprint.

I think that I heard this saying from @articulateasian on her YouTube channel.

It’s surprising, but i actually haven’t watched any youtube videos about Fiverr.

I mostly read articles because I like to get straight to the information.

cropped-tfe-website-icon-32x32.png.0654c0d495e34fb68da90a096ac776d3.png The Freelance Effect – 4 Mar 18
Video_Editing___Post_Production_Services_Online___Fiverr.thumb.jpg.840d0d3b2e668c5ed9d6c7bc36af0db6.jpg

Make Money on Fiverr: 17 Advanced Tips to LEVEL UP Your Fiverr Game

Let's face it, it's 2018 and this "Fiverr" thing isn't getting any easier. You spend hours setting up your gigs, days waiting for orders to roll in, and weeks trying to hustle your first few sales. And then.... crickets. I know,...

This is the article. It may also be helpful to the @creativetie

Delete them even to start fresh

i think you should try this…

but if you got something else, and you feel it could work better…it is all fine. just be sure to make good use of your time and resources.

ALL THE BEST. ✌️

Fiverr is a marathon, not a sprint.

That will be such a legendary quote in ten years.

It’s surprising, but i actually haven’t watched any youtube videos about Fiverr.

I mostly read articles because I like to get straight to the information.

24350a4b46d609967a9083e40aa805403caf4ad8.pngThe Freelance Effect – 4 Mar 18
6c6144ee884108280c8d416ae5f6dfa471a01186.jpeg

Make Money on Fiverr: 17 Advanced Tips to LEVEL UP Your Fiverr Game

Let's face it, it's 2018 and this "Fiverr" thing isn't getting any easier. You spend hours setting up your gigs, days waiting for orders to roll in, and weeks trying to hustle your first few sales. And then.... crickets. I know,...

Thank you I read it now

Lot of things matter for driving sales on Fiverr. Make sure your branding is modern and conveying message.

Second thing, send 10 buyer requests everyday. Make it genuine, and provide best quality.

I’m just fed up and done with buyer requests. Read my post about it I made earlier:

I’m new Fiverr, but in the case that something like this happens to me, What would you advise me to do? Can I report to Fiverr?

Archived