Fiverr Forum

I like this very much

I spend more time on fiverr forum rather than on facebook or twitter. Becuase for me fiverr forum is much interesting that any other. :slight_smile: What do you think ??

you are right, buddy!

Well, I spend more time on Facebook because most of my Facebook colleges are also entrepreneurs and information marketers. Some of them don’t even know I’m on Fiverr :slight_smile: LOL

So I have REALLY great and valuable Facebook discussions as well.

Having said that, I cherish the peeps I’m meeting here on the forums to a GREAT deal. :slight_smile:

I spend time here, on facebook, and my MMO/their forums mostly :3

i agree! But for me i spend bout 10% more on fiverr forum then facebook because i use facebook to promote myself too

Reply to @caiterz: What is MMO?

massively multiplayer online game.

@caiterz it seems you are gaming lover like me. I love games too, there is never a day that passes without Hero fighter or Little fighter. And you know HITMAN new part realeased. I m so excited. Some of my fav. games are-

Call of duty - Black Ops

IGI

HiTMAN

Prince of Persia

HALO

NFSMW

SERIOUS SAM

MAX PAYNE

ROAD RASH (Old is Gold)

I rarely log on to Facebook, most of my time spent online is spent here in the forums :slight_smile:

Most of my time is on fiver then the forum youtube and facebook haha

@magiswork and @ceceliavo Same here :slight_smile:

you are right, buddy!

Well, I spend more time on Facebook because most of my Facebook colleges are also entrepreneurs and information marketers. Some of them don’t even know I’m on Fiverr :slight_smile: LOL

So I have REALLY great and valuable Facebook discussions as well.

Having said that, I cherish the peeps I’m meeting here on the forums to a GREAT deal. :slight_smile:

I spend time here, on facebook, and my MMO/their forums mostly :3

i agree! But for me i spend bout 10% more on fiverr forum then facebook because i use facebook to promote myself too

Reply to @caiterz: What is MMO?

massively multiplayer online game.

@caiterz it seems you are gaming lover like me. I love games too, there is never a day that passes without Hero fighter or Little fighter. And you know HITMAN new part realeased. I m so excited. Some of my fav. games are-

Call of duty - Black Ops

IGI

HiTMAN

Prince of Persia

HALO

NFSMW

SERIOUS SAM

MAX PAYNE

ROAD RASH (Old is Gold)

I rarely log on to Facebook, most of my time spent online is spent here in the forums :slight_smile:

Most of my time is on fiver then the forum youtube and facebook haha