I listened to everyone suggestions and came up with this

muneeb_bhalli

Hello there,
I saw everyone’s suggestions for creating a gig and fiver profile and combining all the tips i applied them to my gig that i just created.
gig : https://www.fiverr.com/share/GP4oAe (Logo Design)

I would like you to check it out and provide me more tips on how to improve it further and kindly also rate the gig out of 10 so i know where i am currently.

Looking forward to your suggestions
Regards
Muneeb

I really like how you interact with your buyer over logo concepts because a lot of sellers on Fiverr just give it to you whether you like it or not! I will say this though, for your Premium offer, you should have 10 concepts and 10 revisions (just my opinion). One last thing, for your standard offer, you should technically make it 3 days because you’re taking more work than you did in the basic offer and it doesn’t make sense that you can complete it a day earlier. Also, I know you’re a new buyer, and logo designing takes time, so I suggest you turn on that feature where only a certain number of orders can be placed at a time!

In general - it looks good, but think twice, when you add so many revisions (9 revisions is a lot, you can work forever for 50 dollars), also - yellow color looks not very good (this is only my iwn opinion) and it makes your examples of work worse. White, or light yellow will look much better in my opinion.

And now start your work, offer high quality service, be friendly, follow the Fiverr rules and you will have a lot of work here!=)
Good luck!

In general - it looks good, but think twice, when you add so many revisions (9 revisions is a lot, you can work forever for 50 dollars), also - yellow color looks not very good (this is only my iwn opinion) and it makes your examples of work worse. White, or light yellow will look much better in my opinion.

And now start your work, offer high quality service, be friendly, follow the Fiverr rules and you will have a lot of work here!=)

Good luck!

light yellow will look much better

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Please see (IMG) point 2:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Please replace your images since they are taken from internet. if you use your original work Fiverr will let you be, but if you keep this in next 24 hours your GIG will be deleted.

None of the images are taken from the internet , all the logo’s were designed myself even though i did took inspiration from various designs nothing is copied and source file (.AI) projects are present with me.

None of the images are taken from the internet , all the logo’s were designed myself even though i did took inspiration from various designs nothing is copied and source file (.AI) projects are present with me.

None of the logos on the third image are yours, we have a lot of Fiverr users using them in their description.

The photography image, mister foodie, Estate agency logos are taken from real estate package from freepik and please.

I did the nice thing warning you to change logos.

if you do not want, fine by me.

Like I said, either you do it on your own or Fiverr will send you a message.

You choose if you want to have warning on account or not.

May I just ask, you study computer science and like programming.

Why don’t you create a gig for that? I mean Python, C, etc…

Just and idea.

Thanks for the idea.

I am currently actually working on learning various python libraries (for GUI apps) and for C++ , i am deciding what type of Gig to make.

None of the logos on the third image are yours, we have a lot of Fiverr users using them in their description.

The photography image, mister foodie, Estate agency logos are taken from real estate package from freepik and please.

I did the nice thing warning you to change logos.

if you do not want, fine by me.

Like I said, either you do it on your own or Fiverr will send you a message.

You choose if you want to have warning on account or not.

I am not trying to start an argument or something but i appreciate your opinion.

Can u kindly share the link for freepik?

As for the logo’s , to provide proof to fiver i can send them a self recording videos of mine making those logos in illustrator.

You might have seen similar logos to them but saying i copied them is kind of rude.

Edited to add:

I reverse searched all of the logos on google and i wasn’t able to find same images or close representation of them , you must be mistaken i suppose. 🙂

• In order to convince you , you can choose any of the logo’s in my portfolio and i will remake it , with recording proof 😃

I am not trying to start an argument or something but i appreciate your opinion.

Can u kindly share the link for freepik?

As for the logo’s , to provide proof to fiver i can send them a self recording videos of mine making those logos in illustrator.

You might have seen similar logos to them but saying i copied them is kind of rude.

Edited to add:

I reverse searched all of the logos on google and i wasn’t able to find same images or close representation of them , you must be mistaken i suppose. 🙂

• In order to convince you , you can choose any of the logo’s in my portfolio and i will remake it , with recording proof 😃

Your roofs in estate agency are from real estate package logo template, most overused logo template ever.

Real-Estate-Construction-Logo-Bundle.jpg.6efeaa83378ba62b80ad180837d3f386.jpg

image.jpg.20c1889c621bcc972800cb9518945770.jpg

Even if you used some templates and recreated your variations of logo, OK, but you have to represent them better.

The 3 logos on the right are really huge contrast to the ones on the left.

If you created these logos you must have place them somewhere on internet because all the left ones I have seen already on Fiverr.

Your roofs in estate agency are from real estate package logo template, most overused logo template ever.

66f87f85000ae5d8df89ba3ccea3ae0da452136f

Even if you used some templates and recreated your variations of logo, OK, but you have to represent them better.

The 3 logos on the right are really huge contrast to the ones on the left.

If you created these logos you must have place them somewhere on internet because all the left ones I have seen already on Fiverr.

Thanks for providing the info.

I have indeed worked on upwork and for clients through social media before and i have shared my portfolio several times in many platforms.

The rest on the left are not a issue but the mister foodie one was fully copied , if you saw that on a fiver profile can u kindly share it’s details. I have to look into the copying stuff and work on the copyrights.

Regards 🙂

I appreciate your help thank you again

Thanks for providing the info.

I have indeed worked on upwork and for clients through social media before and i have shared my portfolio several times in many platforms.

The rest on the left are not a issue but the mister foodie one was fully copied , if you saw that on a fiver profile can u kindly share it’s details. I have to look into the copying stuff and work on the copyrights.

Regards 🙂

I appreciate your help thank you again

The rest on the left are not a issue but the mister foodie one was fully copied

I reported them one or two months ago and their GIG was deleted.

If you have evidence logo is yours then you have no issue.

Also, I really recommend to read Fiverr ToS - always follow the rules. I don’t know if all of the images is really yours or not, but if it’s not, or if you will break the rules, you will be blocked forever.

Just remember, that Fiverr can became your main source of income, your main job, but only if you do everything right.
Wish you good luck and success in what you are doing!

Archived