I loathe....loathe....loathe....glitches

Vacation Mode glitch etc. etc. the proof I submit (i.e. screenshots of orders coming in during vacation mode) is not enough. They want my emails etc. I don’t have them.

Cancelled vacation as I was told if I offered mutual cancellation then I would lose my level (hundreds of orders). I actually ended up with $2000 orders and a cancelled $3000 vacation, so I make a loss on that.

I now have orders still being cancelled, and I can’t get the feedback removed because nobody will recognize the glitch. They did before. They knew it was happening. However customer support are now listening to technical support who claim that I have no proof a problem occurred (the screenshots with the banner and the order coming in were not enough…)

so now I have bumped up a cancellation rather from about 9% to 13% in the space of 2 weeks. Close to 75 ‘late delivery’ cancellations and now nobody wants to help. The feedback can’t be removed any more so I am slowly going to start seeing those cancellations go up, and up, and up.

It is HIGHLY annoying.

Are there actually any benefits to using vacation mode over just suspending your gigs for a little while? I mean, I know when you suspend your gigs, you have to work your way back up through the search results and your buyers aren’t notified that you’re back and kicking, but at least there isn’t a glitch where people can still order your gig even if you’re supposed to be “out of the office,” so to speak. At least, as far as I’ve experienced.

emasonwrites said:
  • Are there actually any benefits to using vacation mode over just suspending your gigs for a little while? I mean, I know when you suspend your gigs, you have to work your way back up through the search results and your buyers aren't notified that you're back and kicking, but at least there isn't a glitch where people can still order your gig even if you're supposed to be "out of the office," so to speak. At least, as far as I've experienced.

Right now I am preferring the pausing of the gigs. I wish I done that as my gig has become almost completely destroyed :) I have just given up emailing customer support every time a negative feedback comes in for late delivery cancellation. They will remove them, it just takes so long to write the email and each time I have to I become agitated. I do my best to explain the situation to customers. Many think that I am lying, or they are the only ones in the queue so they can DEMAND the articles there and then (which I obviously can't do). They then reject mutual cancellation and just cancel themselves for lateness. I have had to take 2 gigs offline because they have had an 80% cancellation rate.

Reply to @ryangillam: It seems pretty messed up that CS won’t just wipe it and that they’re demanding to see your emails. They’ve got to be able to see when you went on vacation mode and when orders were placed. What other evidence could they possibly need?

I know in your times… I can;t offer you anything other than,

Best of luck,

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys

ryangillam said: Cancelled vacation as I was told if I offered mutual cancellation then I would lose my level (hundreds of orders). I actually ended up with $2000 orders and a cancelled $3000 vacation, so I make a loss on that.
I know you're most likely just venting and hoping that maybe a public call out about the horrible CS will help in some way, but if you're really losing that much work it may be in your best interest to use your reputation to strike out elsewhere.

It seems like you've been getting hit lately by anything and everything messed up with Fiverr.

I’m really sorry to hear about all of your problems, Ryan, but I don’t know how you can afford to offer two 500 word articles for only $5! If you raised your rates, you would be getting less orders, but higher quality buyers and more revenue. You’re established enough. For example, I only charged $5 for press releases when I started my PR gig, but after a while, I raised my rates to $5 per 50 words. I am now getting less orders, but interesting, high-quality projects/ buyers. I am making more money and putting in less time. Don’t slave away for pennies!